Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey, I'm Satan(Ama)

----._.S.A.T.A.N._.----

Why haven't I become Emperor of the Universe yet? I mailed you my soul Wednesday after signing that Infernal Contract and I still have yet to have all of creation kneel before me! I read the fine print, damnit! Three days wait and all that exists would be mine! What gives!?!

how many acres are in a square mile?

Idk, use google for that.

Why haven't I become Emperor of the Universe yet? I mailed you my soul Wednesday after signing that Infernal Contract and I still have yet to have all of creation kneel before me! I read the fine print, damnit! Three days wait and all that exists would be mine! What gives!?!

Did you read the invisible ink as well?

Did you read the invisible ink as well?

I couldn't because I traded my eyes to you to allow me to understand the demon speak it chanted, remember?! You can't possible have expected me to do both and I will fight you all the way on those grounds! I want what was promised me!

Did hell ever freeze over?

Nope

I couldn't because I traded my eyes to you to allow me to understand the demon speak it chanted, remember?! You can't possible have expected me to do both and I will fight you all the way on those grounds! I want what was promised me!

Then how are you reading this? Also, in was in every language, so you should have been able to. btw, you don't need eyes to read demon.