Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker ...

Ad1cto

Guys do not you think it would be cool if for Stalker would play one of the players and get a huge bonus if interrupted to the entire team Teno

Or capture the flag mode where two teams face Teno. On the one hand with the other enemies Warframe endless streams of infected and make a special planet for this .

Edited by Ad1cto

"Guys, do you not think it would be cool for Stalker to be played by one of the players and get a huge bonus for interupting the entire team of Tenno (by killing them all)?"

Yes I think that is cool. Been suggested before as the "Player Stalker" idea.

"Or Capture-the-flag where two teams of Tenno competes against each other? At the same time there can be endless streams of infested attacking."

Yes that is cool too.

I got abit confused on your sentence but,

Your trying to say,

"Stalker would play one of the players, a huge bonus will go to the entire team if we found him" Is that what your meaning there?

Capture the flag,

Seem more PVP than PVE since AI can't do well on that anyways.(Get on the wall)

Stalker: I like the idea, won't happen. Many reasons why.

Capture the Flag: PvP, if ever existing, will not be out for a long time. If ever. Capture the Flag is PvP if you are up against other Tenno, but a capture the flag against the computer could be interesting.

http://www.hidden-source.com/

Pretty much how the whole "player playing a stalker" would look like.

Except for the fact that hidden is invisible, has only knife, soldier have motion detector and the entire thing is FPS mod of PvP game. Except for that, yes. 

OP: Use search function, there's one of these topics every day. And I mean every.single.day. 

http://www.hidden-source.com/

Pretty much how the whole "player playing a stalker" would look like.

That's the idea.

Replacing AI with human brain, nothing more and nothing less.

Instead of seeing it only as PVP.

Why don't see it as an improvement to Stalker's AI?  You know that AI that people keep complaining about being too easy or stupid.

Global Agenda had a pretty cool version of this. it was 2 players on the enemy team while the team of 4 tried to play through the mission as normal. it worked pretty well.

Yeah i loved that game mod, damn i forgot the name!

Btw GA was a PvP well balanced game, i dont thing it is doable on Warframe... at least not now

I am not sure about this, there are some things i want to ask, first: will the stalker be able to acces his weapons? Or will he get other weapons? Because there are players with SUPER strong weapons that can kill everyone in one hit, secondly: how would it choose wich player would be the stalker? It won't be fair if a 4 level guy would be agienst a bunch of new guys, and third what would happen to the stalker if he'll die? If he will acctually die players wouldent want to be him. But even woth everything i said, i think the stalker should stay, loke this he is more mysterious and frightening,