Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask 65 Anything, All Questions Answered.

Sixty5

Why do you think FPS games have cosmetics to begin with ? Especially hats, what's the point if I can't see my own character ?

Everyone likes customizing their character to look cool. Its just the way things are.

Plus you don't want to look like a pleb, especially if your score is already doing that.

Everyone likes customizing their character to look cool. Its just the way things are.

Plus you don't want to look like a pleb, especially if your score is already doing that.

Well sure, everyone likes playing dress-up, but it's in first person, how am I supposed to admire my character's fabulousness while actually taking pride in something in my pathetic miserable life ?

Well sure, everyone likes playing dress-up, but it's in first person, how am I supposed to admire my character's fabulousness while actually taking pride in something in my pathetic miserable life ?

You can generally get a look at your character when you die, assuming that you aren't playing CoD.

Why do you hate crabs ?

I don't hate crabs

They are delicious.

And fun to watch.

Crab battle!

But as for FrostCrabs, I like the frame, I just am not a huge fan of playing it.

His abilities don't gel with how I like to play, and it gives me issues.

I have had some success with an offensive build, but it still wasn't as effective for me as other frames.

Planning to get ES:O for the PS4 or Xbone? And if so did you also get the Imperial Edition Xbone just to have that nice depiction of our lord?

>Implying I have any desire whatsoever to own a console

I'm a PC guy.

Did you wash your hands the last time you used the bathroom?

Yes.

What dos't thou think of the proposed starchart changes?

They can't come soon enough.

If they happen the way I'd like them  to happen, I would be rather happy.

What frame do you want Primed next?

I really don't care tbh.

I haven't even finished leveling up the last 3 primes.

whats your thought on the new kubrow stuff coming out in update 17

and do you join me in the belief that the retreiever kubrow should have been a precept mod

They need more stuff added to them, since as of now they feel lacking.

I was actually referring to TF2 and Borderlands 2

The thing is, in those sort of shooters you play a Character that is much the same as anyone else's. Your Heavy is the same as the other guys Heavy. And that can be a problem with ientification.

Allowing you to customise lets you make your dude more of your own.

Plus there is no reason not to.

Do you think Cthulhu will be added into the upcoming Underwater tileset ?

Nope

Can God erase himself?

dbb.jpg

When was the first documented manifestation of RNGsus?

about 2 weeks before the beginning of time.

He trolled around not letting the universe getting the conditions it needed to get started.

Should I start my own ask thread? I'm really bored at work, but I'll be home and asleep in only about two and a half hours.

I have like... 5,000 some plat. I go prime access in support every time but don't use that much plat. What do?

Why, or why not?

Why is it so hard to find 5th Avenue bars nowadays?

Is a chocoboat still a chocoboat if a tree falls in the woods and a chocobo is not on board?

If I don't check my mail and the box fills with junk, what will the mail person do if I get an actual letter or small package?

Did you know that the Magic 8-ball toy has more negative and neutral answers than positive? How does that make you feel?

I haven't really eaten since about 2PM today. Should I get a McDonalds sausage and egg biscuit on the way home, or a Hardee's sausage and egg biscuit?

They need more stuff added to them, since as of now they feel lacking.

The thing is, in those sort of shooters you play a Character that is much the same as anyone else's. Your Heavy is the same as the other guys Heavy. And that can be a problem with ientification.

Allowing you to customise lets you make your dude more of your own.

Plus there is no reason not to.

Nope

Makes sense, still I wish there was a toggle between first person and third person

Also, what if shoes are feet ?

When you kill a certain amount of enemies in Warframe using kicks, do your shoes evolve into Legendary shoes ?

If you're trying to get into a completely new game series, would you start with the first installation or just the one that suits you ?

My computer went wonky, again. And once again, my dad have Windows re- installed, clean, wiping off my 3-day-in-a-row progress in Borderlands 2. So should I cheat my way to the part where I left off ?

Any favorite youtuber ?

Anything that a solo player can do in Warframe once he feels burnout ?

How would you feel if Warframe was open world ?

I might need a squad of colorful Hydroids wearing Ketos Helmets once DE releases the new tileset, care to join ?

Can I put "?" at the end of every sentences and make them questions ?

Conductor of the p00p train ?

Edited by The_Vile_Blade