Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Answer The Question Above With Another Question

izzatuw

Spoiler allert

What about mado, jason, the owl, hide, liz... well it really isnt that much isnt it?

Spoiler alert

Forgot about Mado and Jason. Owl's still alive but can't say alive. Both Owl's actually. Hide's whereabouts are unkown atm but since he was never shown to be dead in the manga, it's more than likely he's alive. Who's Liz?

Spoiler alert

Liz is that girl kaneki got his powers from And hide had been shown dead in the end of season two of the manga

Lolnope. It's been hinted but never confirmed. Hide just says he wants Kaneki to fight at full 100%. Than the page skips hinting that Kaneki has the taste of blood in his mouth but it was never confirmed to be Hide's. You mean Rize? She's not dead either, she was last seen being alive but barely.

Will I get a reward for doing so?

Edited by izzatuw

Lolnope. It's been hinted but never confirmed. Hide just says he wants Kaneki to fight at full 100%. Than the page skips hinting that Kaneki has the taste of blood in his mouth but it was never confirmed to be Hide's. You mean Rize? She's not dead either, she was last seen being alive but barely.

Will I get a reward for doing so?

wait...WAT????????

That was also in the end of season, along with Kaneki carrying hides "Dead" body. Why was he wounded anyway?

He was never wounded in TG manga, he was shown in the sewers with Kaneki losing his mind. It technically never happened in the anime, all it showed was Kaneki facing Arima but never fighting him. They actually show Kaneki fighting him in the manga and boy was it brutal

I suggest you read the manga from start to understand it. Understood?

Edited by izzatuw

He was never wounded in TG manga, he was shown in the sewers with Kaneki losing his mind. It technically never happened in the anime, all it showed was Kaneki facing Arima but never fighting him. They actually show Kaneki fighting him in the manga and boy was it brutal

I suggest you read the manga from start to understand it. Understood?

Maybe I will^^