Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Over 10 Prism Balls In Under 2 Minutes - Bug Or An Intended Feature?

Rexolance

So I was just farming some XP for my lvl 20 Mirage and decided to go to interception to do it...

Untill another Mirage joined...

ETYtlPw.png

No, I was not the host. I joined before the other Mirage joined in. I'm not sure if this is a bug or an intended feature, so far I could cast 2 prisms, but the other Mirage casted over 10 Prisms in under 2 minutes. Am I missing something?

If it is a bug, then please fix it. It causes horrible lag to the host AND to the squad.

But if it's not a bug, then how is it possible?

(NOTE: I did ask the other Mirage how he did it, he simply responded "It's a secret")

(NOTE: I did ask the other Mirage how he did it, he simply responded "It's a secret")

bullshit.gif

On the player's "secret". I smell hacks mang.

I remember being able cast 2 prism but iirc DE fixed that bug awhile back....

Also as someone uses Natural Talent and Efficiency build re-catsting just blows the prism as far as my experience goes o-o

Edited by Fionntan

as i see in picture another mirage have black energy and i see prism around uh... 5? (1 from OP) that possible bug

I didn't have a single Prism out in that picture. You can as well see that it's not activated in the bottom right corner.

Hmm... Can't seem to figure it out :(

EDIT: I kinda figured out how you can do that... It happened rarely though, I went to an interception mission (the same mission in the screenshot where the cryopod is still there) and threw a prism at it, after a while the prism stopped costing energy and it went on it's own (it still did damage to the enemies), tried to throw another prism and it worked again. So it is a bug after all (NOTE: this only happened when I had a bit of lag and was a client, NOT a host.)

Edited by CaptainCutePyro

• 3 months later...

This bug just happened to us too.

Joined Stephano and then i was going to dance celebrating U17 disco_ball_emote_by_thewritingdragon-d6z when i saw this:

i9g1JKQlOA1c5.jpg

ibqhnVQYMOtrEB.jpg

iMxkenih9qMwM.jpg

i1aj5ZpvX6OsG.jpg

ibkx153XtlAPkt.jpg

i4zRR3Y8aAjCQ.jpg

imRaoarLcbNz.jpg

ibzaZYwc1eWoM1.jpg

iuHHRVCcVQOqW.jpg

(NOTE: this only happened when I had a bit of lag and was a client, NOT a host.)

Same here. I was lagging and assume that Mirage had some lags as well. Once the host left the game and Host Migration happened, everything went back to normal and Mirage could cast only a single Prism.