Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Real Money Spending $$$

(PSN)arod1alx7

A bit over 600 and bought the rhino statue #worthit

$80 for a statue is expensive don't you think?  I kind of wish DE would release action figures (more posable) instead of statues but that just me.  Statues take a long time to make while you can get tons of action figures and have all 23 normal frame and however many prime frame there are.  I would buy them!

I look at it this way. If you are willing to pay $15 a month for a sub to a MMO, then that should be your ceiling. If you do not buy games all that often then the purchase of a $49.99 pack is within reason. I am over a $100 for sure, but I am sure that is an understatment after 2 years. 

Not shaming either, not pretending that one is superior to the other.

I think you really misunderstood my post there. I was saying it as in :

"I really wonder which one would be the easier to accept : knowing you've spent hundreds and hundreds of bucks into one single game, which is a great thing for the devs and the rest of the community, but isn't to your wallet, or knowing that to avoid spending those, you went through an insane amount of grind to trade for it, which is good for your wallet, but isn't to your social life.." :P

I agree depending on the person and their income spending money for plat may be worth it. You're spending time for it one way or another, time at work or time in game.

I know for me I haven't spent much but working 30mins of OT at work and using that money is better than farming for something like Loki P systems for hours on a game mode I dont enjoy.

Also like pointed out above, some of the people in this thread helped pay for the game we have today :D

I agree depending on the person and their income spending money for plat may be worth it. You're spending time for it one way or another, time at work or time in game.

I know for me I haven't spent much but working 30mins of OT at work and using that money is better than farming for something like Loki P systems for hours on a game mode I dont enjoy.

Also like pointed out above, some of the people in this thread helped pay for the game we have today :D

Exactly, and I thank those people because it's with their help that Warframe exists.

And well, since when I started playing Warframe, I didn't have any control over my money (my parents had a major say so), I was never able to spend money on game, but I'll very likely buy a prime access when it comes to a frame I really dig, or if the accessories are really neat!

That's why I sometimes feel bad about all my hours spent in Warframe grinding for items I would just sell to actually enjoy the game the way I want to.

If I could have bought platinum, it would have saved me hundreds of hours of grinding, but well..

I have spent a hell of a lot less in this game that I have for Star citizen. After coming back to the game around 100 USD in about 2 weeks ( building a clan from scratch takes a bit) plus i have contests and giveaways and gift boosters for people getting into the game

Just because the game is classified as F2P doesn't mean the servers are Free to Run. support your entertainment

Edited by CHEAT0S

Probably just over $200 NZD, and so long as the game continues to show progress I intend on continuing supporting it with purchases. As far as I'm concerned this game has given me more content and play time than any other non-JRPG game I have purchased even with all DLC. I know people who support pay monthly games and spend far more in a year than I do and get less than a quarter off the content updates warframe gets. Even FF14 is charging for there expansions despite being a pay to play game, that's despicable to me.