Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 7.10.5 + Hotfix 7.10.6 + 7.10.7

[DE]Rebecca

Is there a way to fix disconnecting from host while in the loading screen, then system says you will return to game etc. but you never get out of the loading screen. End up having to quit warframe and restart. I'd worship the person that fixes this xD.

Is there a way to fix disconnecting from host while in the loading screen, then system says you will return to game etc. but you never get out of the loading screen. End up having to quit warframe and restart. I'd worship the person that fixes this xD.

yes this happens to me from time to time while trying to start a mission.

I think a Warframe Beanie would help... lubricate the decision making process :3

Firefall players get Beanies?  Of what?  Reckless Thrashers? 

Oh wait, Beanie.  I thought Plushies for some reason T_T my bad.

Edited by Gestalt

Firefall players get Beanies?  Of what?  Reckless Thrashers? 

Oh wait, Beanie.  I thought Plushies for some reason T_T my bad.

Plushies would also be appropriated appreciated. I vote Plush Moa Stomper.

Edited by SilverBones

did this hot fix resolve the issue where if i scroll straight to the bottom of settings for customising my keys it causes the settings window to lock and crash forcing me to retart the game ? if so then thank you DE , if not well now you know ^_^

I could have sworn that, When I was playing today with my girlfriend it said something about DDOS? as someone was attacking warframe? or was that just a joke xD?

All it takes is one butthurt player and a botnet script, sadly. A lot of people have botnet malware on their PC and just don't know it.