Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems With The "warframe Nexus" Android App?

[DE]Rebecca

From the sounds of it it's an issue connecting to whatever server gives the alerts.

Do you use Wifi with it or do you have a wireless plan with a data cap?   It could be a number of things sadly I don't know what but maybe someone else here will? 

Ether way this is a new issue i haven't seen before.

Tried both with 3G connection and 2-3 different wi-fi, nothing :(

Tried both with 3G connection and 2-3 different wi-fi, nothing :(

Are you using any type of firewall/add blocking software? the later  usually requires rooting so probably not but it might be caused by something on your phone that is limiting ports/address... If you send me a list of your apps I can see for you if your not sure, just pm me here or in game. I will be glad to assist you. "to the best of my ability" should have been added :)

Edited by Stephen_Pershaw

I have sent a ticket about my case, but I'll post it here in case someone knows how to solve it.

As some above, I had the app since the launching, but no alert showed ever. I tried refreshing several times, changing the configuration of the app, waiting for ours... nothing worked. The first time I asked for help of support they could not help me. Now, since the last update, it's doing something weird: it seems since last update the option "show expired alerts" turned on, but the alerts it shows are not expired but actually active. Same location, type of enemy and mission, reward... but for the app is expired. And what is more, it also shows alerts that are not in the game yet. O.O

I have sent a ticket about my case, but I'll post it here in case someone knows how to solve it.

As some above, I had the app since the launching, but no alert showed ever. I tried refreshing several times, changing the configuration of the app, waiting for ours... nothing worked. The first time I asked for help of support they could not help me. Now, since the last update, it's doing something weird: it seems since last update the option "show expired alerts" turned on, but the alerts it shows are not expired but actually active. Same location, type of enemy and mission, reward... but for the app is expired. And what is more, it also shows alerts that are not in the game yet. O.O

Wow that is very bugged I don't know if you have deleted and downloaded again but if not try that. I also have to say you have had some strange luck never before have I heard of that all happening.  Do you have any other items running android you could load the app onto as a test?

Wow that is very bugged I don't know if you have deleted and downloaded again but if not try that. I also have to say you have had some strange luck never before have I heard of that all happening.  Do you have any other items running android you could load the app onto as a test?

Yes, I have uninstalled and installed it again, before and after asking for help to the support team. After each update I have done it again, too.

No, I only have my phone. Is a Samsung galaxy ACE.

I have Motorola Milestone 2. Nexus is off timing, way off, nearly always.

Plus, I have to hit the app twice in the drop down menu for the app to show up, its really strange.

I have yet to have a big timeing issue but the issue of the app having to be hit twice on drop down that seems to have come from the last update as it is doing it to me as well.

Well, I'm having a problem with the app ignoring the 7k credit minimum filter that I applied.  At the time of this post I have Vesper(Venus) Reward 2300 credit and Cyath(Eris) Reward 2000 credit alerts on the app.  Also, I'm not 100% certain, but it seems like even though I have Orokin potatos selected to show, I'm not getting them coming up on the phone.

Besides that, is there any plans to add Frost Prime and Void Key alert items to the filter list?

Well, I'm having a problem with the app ignoring the 7k credit minimum filter that I applied.  At the time of this post I have Vesper(Venus) Reward 2300 credit and Cyath(Eris) Reward 2000 credit alerts on the app.  Also, I'm not 100% certain, but it seems like even though I have Orokin potatos selected to show, I'm not getting them coming up on the phone.

Besides that, is there any plans to add Frost Prime and Void Key alert items to the filter list?

Interesting bug with the money catch. there haven't been any spuds toss out lately sadly. I don't think Frost primes are in the alerts as they are void rewards and not sure about the keys but I think they are rare rewards for defenses?

I have Motorola Milestone 2. Nexus is off timing, way off, nearly always.

Plus, I have to hit the app twice in the drop down menu for the app to show up, its really strange.

I have noticed that I have to touch the app in the drop down menu to silence the alert and then again to open the alert.  this should be documented in the other post as well... I will post it there now

I have as well as others have also noticed that it takes one click on the app in the drop down menu to silence the alert and another click to view the alert.

It happens even when there is no alert seems to be a bug just opening it.

Interesting bug with the money catch. there haven't been any spuds toss out lately sadly. I don't think Frost primes are in the alerts as they are void rewards and not sure about the keys but I think they are rare rewards for defenses?

Yeah...interesting bug...

More of annoying since the same applies to every single item reward I've unchecked, like the artifacts and blueprints I've already gotten.

Well that is odd.  If you haven't try redownloading.   Also is it setting off the alert sound for every single alert or just showing them all? If it's just showing them that is just how it works. 

Whatever it is doing maybe post the model of your phone/device  so the person making the app can look into it. Sorry I can't be of more help.

I miss the easy issues that were filter setting related lol.

Verizon HTC Thunderbolt on ICS (native browser used).  It is both sounding the alerts for every alert, not just the ones I still have checked in item filter and that are equal to or greater than 7000 credit minimum.

I'll be upgrading to the Samsung Galaxy S IV 16GB tomorrow, still on Verizon.  So I'll let you know if it happens still.

Okay, update on app functionality on the Galaxy S4 16GB Black.  Same settings as before and the app is still sending 2000-6000 credit alerts and alerts for all artifacts despite my deselecting all of them (already have all artifacts).

Okay, update on app functionality on the Galaxy S4 16GB Black.  Same settings as before and the app is still sending 2000-6000 credit alerts and alerts for all artifacts despite my deselecting all of them (already have all artifacts).

That is interesting I had thought a new phone would have given less issues or new ones depending but to have the same issues that is just sad. Not sure if a new update is coming any time soon what with E3 going on.

That is interesting I had thought a new phone would have given less issues or new ones depending but to have the same issues that is just sad. Not sure if a new update is coming any time soon what with E3 going on.

Not sure if their Android app developer is attending E3 with them, but either way, I wouldn't hold my breath while E3 is still going on.

• 4 weeks later...

I have my credit value set to 20k since I don't care about the money alerts, only the handful of items on my filter list. During the special event where the 3 rare artifacts were dropping the alert notification was working wonderfully, but I've been waiting for the Vauban Chassis for weeks and never got a notification last night...