April 17Th: Community Hot Topics!

[DE]Drew

Community Hot Topics  

2,303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok so here are my thoughts on Excalibur.

Apologies in advance as I am writing one a touch screen.

So if the idea is to make Excal the swordsman of Tenno basically, I think there are a few things that could be really interesting and tie into the theme.

For instance Excal could get innate bonuses when using swords. Things like blocking/perrying drain stamina slower and there could be some amount of bonus damage when using swords. And it would seem that if he is going to be heading into close quarters a lot he either needs to be able to take more hits or be better at avoiding hits.

Any ways just 2 cents worth as some one who loves Excal and wants to be able to use him more.

You options on the Augmentation shot are a bit misleading, I selected how often to I use Augmentation MODS witch is "rarely". Namely the reason why I do not include many Augmentation Mods in my Builds are because they are either too situational and/or I am forced to sacrifice a much more meaningful mod.

However if there was an Augmentation Slot(s), I would use augmentation MODS much more. 

However there needs to be something done to offset their cost, right now all augmentation MODS all 9 cost, my suggestion would be to reduce them to 8 so in a polarized Augmentation slot they will be a nice even 4. Most Leveled/Forma'ed Frames have 4 spare capacity regardless of the build they use. 

You options on the Augmentation shot are a bit misleading, I selected how often to I use Augmentation MODS witch is "rarely". Namely the reason why I do not include many Augmentation Mods in my Builds are because they are either too situational and/or I am forced to sacrifice a much more meaningful mod.

However if there was an Augmentation Slot(s), I would use augmentation MODS much more. 

However there needs to be something done to offset their cost, right now all augmentation MODS all 9 cost, my suggestion would be to reduce them to 8 so in a polarized Augmentation slot they will be a nice even 4. Most Leveled/Forma'ed Frames have 4 spare capacity regardless of the build they use. 

+1 to This guy

My own .02

How about adding some new content that is more than just an ability, a new weapon, or a new enemy (with infuriating skills)? How about some story? Hammering away at endless targets for creds and items feels pointless as it stands in the majority as the only goal. I feel less remorse when my character dies than I do for a handful of doritos I just ate.

Please, please start listening to player feedback. Please do not pretty much only read the positive stuff. Please do not ignore anything that does not shout praise to the world for your game. Please for the love of god, just look at some other feedback. There are some GENUIS ideas out there on your own forums just waiting for you to take advantage of them, make players happy, and in turn invite more players and spend money. Profit. Please just admit that mabye you didn't make the perfect game. Please do so by acknowledging negative feedback. Negative feedback is real, it exists, and people are going to give it. There's people that have problems with God, so your game is either the best thing since...? Or you're just gonna have to get used to the idea nobody, and nothing, is perfect. That just means that nobody and nothing, can all be improved in some way. Think of the not-positive feedback as a golden ticket for the bullet train to perfection. It's a cheat sheet on how to get more money... c'mon, who doesn't like more money? (God, mabye? But I digress) In conclusion, remember that for every forum post, there's probably 100 people out there that agree with it. (positive or negative, but you guys have WAAAAAY more negative posts)

Also, I don't think Excalibur needs any work done right now, let me explain. Excal is hurting right now. He hasn't had anything good happen to him in a long long long long time. I think it would be a great idea to take a break from modifying him. Let the rage subside. Mabye in the meantime, fix some bugs that have been put on the back burner. New content and abilities are great. Adding them to a game that can occasionally infuriate players with bugs it has already... No.

P.S. If you need any examples, simply visit the forums to see thousands of posts on more bugs than I care to count. Hundreds in just a week.