Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dont Get Why Should I Scan 10\10 Synthesis Target, Is There Any Reward?

Sormaran

If you don't even get 10 scans, you aren't helping the community unlock more stuff. Shame on you...

Oh yeah. community. Relays fate says it all about our community, even tho it was rigged by DE

Edited by Sormaran

You can't see the lore in game if you don't scan the 10 targets.  Also scanning the targets is the most potent way of leveling Simaris Rep, just scanning w/e is a very slow way of leveling your Simaris rep. 

So the "reward" if you want to look at it like that is the ability to get some of the Simaris goodies if you want them.  Otherwise, sure, w/e don't participate, but it's not pointless, some of us enjoy doing it.  That's like me saying conclave is pointless because I don't do it.

You can't see the lore in game if you don't scan the 10 targets.  Also scanning the targets is the most potent way of leveling Simaris Rep, just scanning w/e is a very slow way of leveling your Simaris rep. 

So the "reward" if you want to look at it like that is the ability to get some of the Simaris goodies if you want them.  Otherwise, sure, w/e don't participate, but it's not pointless, some of us enjoy doing it.  That's like me saying conclave is pointless because I don't do it.

Wow.. to read this wall of text need travel to relay and run there... easier just open wiki.

I dont think so 1900 rep ? Fk it . I would get standing much faster with stealth scans, your reward for participating is... nothing (just upgrade scan thing but w/e if u dont like it)

they're actually quite interesting if you like that sort of thing

This

Edited by Odik

Wow.. to read this wall of text need travel to relay and run there... easier just open wiki.

I dont think so 1900 rep ? Fk it . I would get standing much faster with stealth scans, your reward for participating is... nothing (just upgrade scan thing but w/e if u dont like it)

It's 3k+ rep per capture.  Speed/stealth running a deception mission to capture a target takes about 2 minutes. I max my rep cap for the day and the 10 targets in 20-30 minutes (I can also be stealth scanning while I do that). bing bang boom

Edited by Gelkor

Yeah, if you don't mind reading the unlocked lore from screenshots or a wiki and don't mind waiting a bit to reap the fruits of other's labors, there's really no reason to do them.  Simaris offers nothing of value in his store if you never plan on using a synthesis scanner.

The entire Simaris hunting mechanic is for the people who like the lore enough to grind those hunts.  The lore is their reward, and they want to help expedite the hunt so they can get to the next fragment of lore as soon as possible.

Edited by Katakuna

It's 3k+ rep per capture.  Speed/stealth running a deception mission to capture a target takes about 2 minutes. I max my rep cap for the day and the 10 targets in 20-30 minutes (I can also be stealth scanning while I do that). bing bang boom

3k ? Never! Only 1.9k to me everytime i cap this sht while other said they got 3-4k im like WTF? But long time ago i accepted nature of bugframe 

3k ? Never! Only 1.9k to me everytime i cap this sht while other said they got 3-4k im like WTF? But long time ago i accepted nature of bugframe 

I have a booster on, just realized, my bad.  Too bad there's no target this weekend because it would be 7k plus probably (it's around 3.6k per cap for me with booster on).

Edit: this may be wrong, according to the wiki affinity boosters don't work? but the rep is based on the level of the target.

Edited by Gelkor