Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Makes A Good Warframe Player

(PSN)geraldy19

If you're a PvE player, someone who tries to play their frame in a team-oriented manner and cooperates with the rest of the squad.

In general, someone who plays for fun and because it's fun; not someone who is absolutely focused on collecting. everythingor. else. the. game. is. worthless. (<just avoid the completionist grinding mindset and you're set for life ^^). Also, someone who's nice to others.

Edited by wtrmlnjuc

Skill and a little bit of luck.

Anyone can go into a room and press 4. Not many players can go into a room and survey the immediate area and plan their tactics ahead of time.

Ever seen the movie Sherlock? Thats what I'm thinking. 

Barring low level content thats how i operate. I need to understand what i'm up against where my exits are whats gonna happen if a squad spawns. You will notice a good player simply by how they move.

Definitely not.

I once had a player who did that. We lost 7 minutes into a survival because of him. He got lots of kills. He did tons of damage. He moved the spawns across the map, so we didn't get any life support drops, and he didn't pick any up, so we burned through our capsules and ran out of LS totally. After the mission failure screen, he blamed the rest of the team for obviously dropping the ball, since he had the most damage and kills(and least taken, since he was a rhino with iron skin), but the truth of the matter is that he was the reason we lost.

No one would consider him a "good player" but himself.

How did you fail a survival?

Couldn't you guys just make it to the extraction?

Edited by Zarozian

You're only asking to conclave because you're excited that you can finally reach them despite being trapped on mercury.

Whoa easy there.

If you do that you will stoop to his level and you will be no better than the thousands I've killed back when I conclave.

Just sending angry PMS that I ignore and just keep killing~

With mah rhino prime and bo prime~

Its a number of things really. But I think the most important ones are:

Communication, using your mic etc is so important. People can be only be metres away and you can go down and simply saying that you are down can make a difference. Not screaming it into the mic either. Being curteous to other players. So when someone revives saying thank you makes a big difference.

1. Ability to not take direct fire whenever possible. ("Wow! Those 50 corrupted mods sure killed me quickly once I stopped moving in the middle of the room!")

2. Ability to assess one's environment. (For instance, not running headfirst into a room you know is full of alarms and traps and then dashing right into a bunch of floating pods with lasers going off in every direction.)

3. Ability to judge one's own limits. (Basically knowing exactly what can and will kill you on a particular mission and when you should let something be handled by a teammate.)

4. Knowing the role of other frames. ("Why does Mag keep playing patty cake so much?" "Why does Chroma have a bad case of acid reflux over there?")

5. Knowing the mission objective and sub-objectives. ("Scan what guy? Oh that guy I just nailed to the wall with an arrow through the head. Oops.")

Edited by lamiamistral

Good Aim, for the shooty parts of the game,

Understanding of the games mobility mechanics for the runny bit,

knowing when to run away for the parts when you start getting hurt.

and thats pretty much it for me.

EDIT: oh, and knowing your frame/weapon loadouts' role in the team (when not in solo. if solo then do whatever IDGAF)

Edited by Midnaspet