Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Kubrows

juggernautface

Kubrows were out months longer than archwing and archwing gets a prime first. Give kubrows some love. They were a good addition to the game and are liked more than archwing(in my opinion). Why not a prime kubrow. One of my ideas for them would be an alpha who is bigger stronger and golden :D. My secondary thought is prime kubrow armor.  You would get its parts are normal. A helmet, chest piece, legs, and systems. Each one could be equipped separately and each one would have a small increase in stats along with a new shiny kubrow look. Then if you get all the pieces they can be combined into a set which all the stats buffs would increase by another 10%. Those are my thoughts. This idea can be refined but I still want to see it in the game. 

Helmet- 15% more armor 25% in set.

Systems- 15% more shields 25% in set.

Chest piece- 15% more health 25% in set.

Legs - 15% more damage 25% in set.

+One cool looking pet :D

Er... no. Kubrows are animals, not machines or weapons. They can't be primed. At best we can find some Ancient Kubrow DNA that would allow us to enhance our kubrows, but there's no way a current generation of Kubrow would be the same as those who lived hundreds (maybe thousands) of years ago.

Kubrow armour.... well we actually need that in the game before we can think about primed versions.

Edited by Stormandreas

Er... no. Kubrows are animals, not machines or weapons. They can't be primed. At best we can find some Ancient Kubrow DNA that would allow us to enhance our kubrows, but there's no way a current generation of Kubrow would be the same as those who lived hundreds (maybe thousands) of years ago.

I'd like to argue we could locate a vault of cryogenic-stored ancient kubrow eggs, complete with original DNA. EDIT: Think of how the Forerunners preserved life in Halo, if you know of all that. The Forerunners in that series were very similar to Orokin in Warframe.

Edited by Stratego89

Kubrows were out months longer than archwing and archwing gets a prime first. Give kubrows some love. They were a good addition to the game and are liked more than archwing(in my opinion). Why not a prime kubrow. One of my ideas for them would be an alpha who is bigger stronger and golden :D. My secondary thought is prime kubrow armor.  You would get its parts are normal. A helmet, chest piece, legs, and systems. Each one could be equipped separately and each one would have a small increase in stats along with a new shiny kubrow look. Then if you get all the pieces they can be combined into a set which all the stats buffs would increase by another 10%. Those are my thoughts. This idea can be refined but I still want to see it in the game. 

Helmet- 15% more armor 25% in set.

Systems- 15% more shields 25% in set.

Chest piece- 15% more health 25% in set.

Legs - 15% more damage 25% in set.

+One cool looking pet :D

Fixed

Until you can actually swap between different ones at leisure, I would hate this, as they would just be kept in stasis like the current ones are. As is they are unless with having to wait 3 hours to take them out of stasis. 

yea the 3 hr wait is so stupid is it actually amazing... i only play for 1 maybe 2 hours at a time... and sometimes i dont play for a few weeks... meaning i wont be able to use my koob at all becous he will allways be in statis...

i dont want a prime-kubrow, my actual kubrow can kill a few bombards at t4 as fast as im blinking with my eyelid, thats quite enough

and im deeply touched about his abilities in general, i would love to be able to touch my kubrows head or back and be nice to him even in missions instead of only in my space-ship =)))