Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Version Of My Favorite Warframe...

Revel72

I've never understood this hate... I mean, at least for Survival, you have the *option* of staying for multiple rotations. You can also see what you get, so you can bail if you don't like it and keep the key. If it was, say, MD, you only have one chance, if you don't get it, too bad.

I've never understood this hate... I mean, at least for Survival, you have the *option* of staying for multiple rotations. You can also see what you get, so you can bail if you don't like it and keep the key. If it was, say, MD, you only have one chance, if you don't get it, too bad.

I would gladly do MD. At start the Survival feels like you are level 90 in WoW and you get back to starting grounds.

How does it sound trying to buy parts what everybody sells about more than 80 plat per piece. Yeah the encouragement is great... *Jumps on a bed* AKA. No sir.

Hmm I understand... :/

Good lu- no, I wish RNGsus will accept your beheaded chicken. Make sure you spread the blood all over your screen...

RNGesus is a cruel God, he won't be pleased with such comments. Hahaha

Very well then you are next on the line who will be sacrificed. "You shouldn't spoken to a Finnish man who feels extremely miserable" Soldier.

Very well then you are next on the line who will be sacrificed. "You shouldn't spoken to a Finnish man who feels extremely miserable" Soldier.

Sadly, RNGesus finds me more useful alive than as a sacrifice. Also, you shouldn't threaten "A man who's misery is being awake in the ungodly hour of the morning hoping for the game to finish downloading so he can play after a few months of hiatus."

Sadly, RNGesus finds me more useful alive than as a sacrifice. Also, you shouldn't threaten "A man who's misery is being awake in the ungodly hour of the morning hoping for the game to finish downloading so he can play after a few months of hiatus."

You sir don't know anything about misery. I have had to reset my computer to factory standards 3 or 4 times. Now bend over opposite direction from me so I can show you how much it hurts when it gets shot with paintball gun then next you get a snowy hunk of ice on it.

*reads the thread quickly* Amen...

You sir don't know anything about misery. I have had to reset my computer to factory standards 3 or 4 times. Now bend over opposite direction from me so I can show you how much it hurts when it gets shot with paintball gun then next you get a snowy hunk of ice on it.

I know Misery, it's a novel by Stephen King.

at least you get to reset your computer 3 to 4 times. I barely managed to reformat my computer once, barely! Also, have you ever been in a tropical country, suffering from hot and humid summer? Now your snowy hunk of ice is piece of relief.

I know Misery, it's a novel by Stephen King.

at least you get to reset your computer 3 to 4 times. I barely managed to reformat my computer once, barely! Also, have you ever been in a tropical country, suffering from hot and humid summer? Now your snowy hunk of ice is piece of relief.

Finland is mostly cold country... Here hit a heat wave at summer and temperature hit record of 40 degrees. Think about how I feel when I am more of winter people... Sleeping is nearly impossible also those *mosquito flying near of ear. Releases really annoyed sounding sigh* Also those... And I have had to send my computer once to be repaired for 3 weeks (Maybe even more) and that was the first time when it was set to factory standards. Also this happened at the start of summer holidays.

Edited by Revel72