Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elder Scrolls Free Weekend Surprises Me

sappinmahsentry

It's only 5k MB, like, seriously, that's much less than I thought it would be.

But, should I get tons of mods? Are they worth three days and then having to delete all of the billions of mods?

It's also 75% discount, and I can't @(*()$ buy anything on steam!

It's also on my wishlist, Gaben officially hates me.

Edited by sappinmahsentry

it doesn't really surprise me. i like the elder scrolls series, but not enough to pay them a monthly fee for it. this is likely an attempt to get people like me to try it and maybe get hooked.

Actually they did away with that. ESO went B2P as of March 17th, in exchange for a membership service instead, if you'd like to continue with some slight benefits.

Basically, you buy it once, and you don't have to spend any more money again.

Edited by WingedCrusade

it doesn't really surprise me. i like the elder scrolls series, but not enough to pay them a monthly fee for it. this is likely an attempt to get people like me to try it and maybe get hooked.

He's not talking about TESO. XD

But yeah, TESO isn't subscription-based anymore anyways. Just a one-time purchase.

Edited by SortaRandom

He's not talking about TESO. XD

But yeah, TESO isn't subscription-based anymore anyways. Just a one-time purchase.

He brought up the monthly fee though, so I assumed he meant ESO alone.

Oh, and to also stay on track to OP, You could probably get Skyrim or Oblivion GotY really cheap, now. Mods are pretty fun, too, but don't waste your time with them yet. Experience the base game for what it is, first...

Then when you actually get the game and have seen most, if not all of what it has to offer, THEN get mods.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Actually they did away with that. ESO went B2P as of March 17th, in exchange for a membership service instead, if you'd like to continue with some slight benefits.

Basically, you buy it once, and you don't have to spend any more money again.

oh. hahah. well that's good to know then.

and yeah, came back to say i derped and thought op was talking about ESO cuz i opened steam and saw ESV on sale. GO BUY IT, IT'S AWESOME.