Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How I Made The Event Not So Horrible

Jarcu

Question

This is what I did, you may try it if you want, but you don't have to. You can use a different frame than me.

My advice: (may change somewhat depending on type of Bursa)

Bankrupting nef anyo, neptune exterminate at neso, (exterminate = finite enemy number) Bring frame that is very very hard to kill, (I used rhino) GO SOLO! Run away from Bursa, find nice big room, fight enemies and run away from bursa some more untill an enemy triggers the door locks, clear other enemies in room, stun bursa (rhino charge works for this) Hack bursa (on the back port), run around in circles away from the bursa, (but try to stay close enough to it for transfer progress) at 100% transfer when the screen text turns red, kill the bursa, finish exterminate and done.

(The bursa with the sticky nullifiers can be a real challenge, you may want to bring some health restores)

Feel free to do this event whatever way works for you, but this works for me. Hope it helps some.

,and yes, there may be faster or better ways to do this.

9 answers to this question

The enemies are not finite with exterminate for this event. I did a few runs and in the end, we ended up killing 500+ enemies. The cap would keep increasing when hacking takes place and you go around killing stuff. 

very true. The total count increases over time.

I think the best phrase I can come up with is "the enemies are counted".

Too much work.

Take Oberon with max efficiency, min power, and rage+steel fiber. Corner the bursa. Layer infinite carpets of hallowed ground and sit there, occassionally healing while your team sits on your fluffy carpet of status-effect ignorance.

I solo'd this 7 times with valkyr using Rage and duration build

Soma prime and Drag Nikana

Take 1k credit offering, go to morax/abbadon find Bursta stun it corner it and occasionally leave and heal with Hysteria

White Bursta might be a pain in the &#! though.