Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Running Event In Less Than 7Min (Per Round) And Bug (That De Should Take Note)

rongviet1995

First of all, i hunt Bursa in Europa for lower level and the run usually take 7 min and this is how (Also, if DE see this, please take note at the Bug section and if you can i would love to have refund on those bug in the event)

How to get under 8 min:

_ Team composition: Loki, 2 Frost, Limbo.

_ Role:

+ Loki role is to stun, hack Bursa and disarm any corpus nearby

+ Limbo role is to act as an invincible decoy and revive any teammate down

+ Frost role is to lock down Bursa + protect Bursa

_ How we run:

+ First of all, Loki go and find Bursa (DO NOT ENGAGE at this stage)

+ Limbo and Frost devide into team and go capture the 2 target (since i play Capture mode on Europa)
+ After done Capture, Loki waypoint for Frost and Limbo to come

+ Only after Frost start to throw Globe on, Loki use his disarm to stun Bursa and hack him
+ Frost keep him lock down and watch Bursa movement, while Limbo Rift walk and stand infront of him to draw fire

+ If Bursa ever run out of the Globe and Frost too slow to catch up. Limbo Banish Bursa to keep him alive while Loki stun him using disarm so he stop running (Skill using across dimension)

+ Note: Never ever kill Bursa when he at 100% of transfering fund stage, you will automatic loss your offering (because reason, that's why). Wait until verify stage reach 1-2% then you kill him.

+ Note: If it stuck at 100% transfer, just go to extrac and ignore him (DO NOT ENGAGE or all the team will loss their offering)

BUG: Just saying this, i loss 420k due to bug not because of failling to kill Bursa (Hell, i have to unequip my sentinel weapon since they would just kill Bursa)

_ An average of every 3 run, you will likely stuck at 100% transfer at least 1 time.

_ If you destroy Bursa at transfering fund 100% than you will loss your void offering and Bursa mission will be consider fail

_ Sometime your teammate will say they can't get up => They are in a bug and can't move nor use skill

_ Sometime, Bursa will say fund not transfering for about 5 sec (Because reason)

Problem with this event:

_ After gainning 700+ point after approximately 10-15 run (I would gain 1500+ point by now, but you see, bug happen at 100%) i would say the problem lies in.

+ It's toooooooo long, i measure that 3 sec = 1% => 5 min baby sitting Bursa and hope he ain't bug out

+ Bursa too squish (Honestly, Lotus worry way too much, even if these Bursa goes into mass product, 1 good grenade from penta gonna blow the baby away =+=").

+ Bug everywhere =+="

Hope this help you guys kick this event &#!, and DE fix their bug (pls refund player credit loss cause of this bug, like 420k credit = 21 5 wave run on sechura =+=". Although, i would love it if you fix the bug, so find the bug and squash it, lol)

So yeah, just run 2 round solo, and it would only appear 1 time (not 100% for sure). Also, the level on Bursa seem to be higher when running solo and the time is about 1min transfer, if my cal was corrected. But still I'm gonna go with 4 people since the point reward are higher and 100% spawn chance =+=". Still I'm gonna flip if I get a few more 100% transfer bug

And this is the point where you made a fool of yourself.

Excuse me?

The moa has a 100% spawn chance if everyone in the squad has an offering. Check the event notes.

A one man squad with one offering will make it spawn.

Considering I did half the event solo, I know this is true.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Excuse me?

The moa has a 100% spawn chance if everyone in the squad has an offering. Check the event notes.

You jsut said that solo has 100% chance to spawn a bursa, it doesn't. it has 50% chance.

So yeah, just run 2 round solo, and it would only appear 1 time (not 100% for sure). Also, the level on Bursa seem to be higher when running solo and the time is about 1min transfer, if my cal was corrected. But still I'm gonna go with 4 people since the point reward are higher and 100% spawn chance =+=". Still I'm gonna flip if I get a few more 100% transfer bug

You do get the full points (100) in a solo run, but you are correct on the spawn rates - need a full group for that to be 100% spawn chance.

Excuse me?

The spawn rate is most certainly not 100% on solo.

The mechanics seem to be kinda wonky. I ran through Hades about three times and nothing happened, and then the moas mysteriously began spawning normally for every single subsequent attempt. Solo'd up to about 800 points with this.

So yeah, spawn rate isn't 100% for solo, but it doesn't appear to be as low as 25% either.

Overly complicated squad setup and tactic. I just run with frost and either Nova or Valkyr. Bursa can barely make a move when we stack two slow and coolant leak on it. The whole game we just sat in the globe and watch the transaction slowly buildup. If only some people were smart enough to only bring the lowest offering. 100k offering give around 20k profit. What's the point? A single 6 minute dark sector defense run already give you that much