Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make The Quanta Vandal Colorable!

HandsomeSorcerer

Other than preserving the idea that these weapons are unique, and unobtainable by normal means.

Yeah, right like the prisma gorgon or all prisma weapons, dex weapons like the furis or dual dakras.

Again, not a valid argument. The vandal has a unique regalia on it, its unique enough. Again, uniqueness argument is a non argument in this case.

Furthermore, if everyone gets a vandal, they look the same. Its not "Unique".

Edited by HandsomeSorcerer

Rakta Syandana is not colorable even though Rakta Ballistica is, because the syandana is an event reward.

If they went back and made Rakta Syandana colorable there would be no point in Hecate Syandana since they are the same. Even if you see it as a non argument it is still a thing.

Rakta Syandana is not colorable even though Rakta Ballistica is, because the syandana is an event reward.

If they went back and made Rakta Syandana colorable there would be no point in Hecate Syandana since they are the same. Even if you see it as a non argument it is still a thing.

Sheev was an event reward weapon, it was recolorable.

Gorgon Wraith/ Wraith Twin Vipers can use the day of the dead/ camo skins, I don't see why the Quanta Vandal can't use the shock camo skin; I would like that to fit my white/gold color themes. Maybe Vandals are the exception?

Yeah, right like the prisma gorgon or all prisma weapons, dex weapons like the furis or dual dakras.

Again, not a valid argument. The vandal has a unique regalia on it, its unique enough. Again, uniqueness argument is a non argument in this case.

Furthermore, if everyone gets a vandal, they look the same. Its not "Unique".

The Prisma Gorgon made a return, as did the Dex Furis. The Dex Dakra will likely return next year as well. So far, there have been no returning Wraith or Vandal weapons. On top of this, Prisma weapons are tradeable while Wraith and Vandal weapons have never been. If DE wants to keep their theme as they are, who are you to argue? What makes your argument any more valid than DE's, or those that support DE's decisions?

The Prisma Gorgon made a return, as did the Dex Furis. The Dex Dakra will likely return next year as well. So far, there have been no returning Wraith or Vandal weapons. On top of this, Prisma weapons are tradeable while Wraith and Vandal weapons have never been. If DE wants to keep their theme as they are, who are you to argue? What makes your argument any more valid than DE's, or those that support DE's decisions?

"The Dex Dakra will likely return next year as well."

Yeah, no, you cant be sure.

For the rest of your post. Sheev was an event weapon, recolorable.

Prisma quanta is an event weapon, it should be recolorable.

I dont care about other vandal/wraith stuff.

Also, current quanta vandal skin sucks.

For the rest of your post. Sheev was an event weapon, recolorable.

Prisma quanta is an event weapon, it should be recolorable.

I dont care about other vandal/wraith stuff.

Also, current quanta vandal skin sucks.

Look, the vandal/wraith versions of weapons cannot be recolored. Don't want it's skin, don't use it.

Quanta Vandal actually looks good imo.

Also no such thing as prisma quanta

Look, the vandal/wraith versions of weapons cannot be recolored. Don't want it's skin, don't use it.

Quanta Vandal actually looks good imo.

Also no such thing as prisma quanta

You said nothing new.

I want vandal weapons, in this case the quanta, be recolorable. Change.The current vandal skin for the quanta is meh.

As for alternatives, no. Why use he regular quanta when I earned a new weapon? Especially in an event half the community sees as ridiculously hard?

What say you about some primes finally having recolorable gold colors?

Edited by HandsomeSorcerer

You said nothing new.

I want vandal weapons, in this case the quanta, be recolorable. Change.The current vandal skin for the quanta is meh.

As for alternatives, no. Why use he regular quanta when I earned a new weapon? Especially in an event half the community sees as ridiculously hard?

What say you about some primes finally having recolorable gold colors?

Cause having non-recolorable wraiths/vandals are not new (although I envy those with the old vandals)

Of course, some of the suggestions are actually good (shock camo on quanta vandal)

Again, having a "unique" design/pattern + color shows that you finished the event. Changing it's colors, although is good, will make it somewhat undistinguishable from a distance, but why would I care about gun cosmetics if some people prefer warframe cosmetics and stuff (armors, alt skins/models).

Primes and it's gold recolorables are goign two-way for me. Some are good, even with the basics, others are just ugly without the right palettes. Summed up, gold should NOT be recolorable, or given an option if wanted to, since the gold shows that you have earned something by farming.

Edited by p3z1

Other than preserving the idea that these weapons are unique, and unobtainable by normal means.

Unique? They already have metal shapes and lotus simbol, that is what makes them unique, like Dex furis and Dex Dakra.

No point to just force you to have it green all the way in. Look at the prisma weapons, they are kinda unique too, and full colorable, and they are fken awesome.

Or just make ONE aspect of the gun unique ( lotus simbol, or just one part color locked ) and the rest colorable.

Cause having non-recolorable wraiths/vandals are not new (although I envy those with the old vandals)

Of course, some of the suggestions are actually good (shock camo on quanta vandal)

Again, having a "unique" design/pattern + color shows that you finished the event. Changing it's colors, although is good, will make it somewhat undistinguishable from a distance, but why would I care about gun cosmetics if some people prefer warframe cosmetics and stuff (armors, alt skins/models).

Primes and it's gold recolorables are goign two-way for me. Some are good, even with the basics, others are just ugly without the right palettes. Summed up, gold should NOT be recolorable, or given an option if wanted to, since the gold shows that you have earned something by farming.

Sorry, i dont fell any more special using gold themed frames and being forced to do so. The hard farming actually locking me into it, so better dont farm at all and have a normal frame because its more beautiful ( See why people buy new nyx nemesis skin, because shes dam ugly whit the gold ).

And well, its not a new thing, but they already changed a lots of things right? Comunity wants something, so no point to hold it just because old content was always like that.

My Nova prime aprooves it :D

But still, just make a Shock Camo skin and i will still be in love whit it :D²

Edited by 087SE-Miykhail