The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get A "event Complaint" Mega Thread?

BlutAdler

I'd be nice to reduce the usual clutter of the incessant complaining about this event. Can we have a megathread of the whining so I can just avoid it at all costs instead of seeing 50 million threads about why people want to gripe about something in the game that really... isn't all that bad.

I think people have the right to complain.Don´t you? Actually your post souldn´t be here.You know, complaining about other people complaining?! ;-) Let the people blow some steam.I bet the admins here will take care of all those posts.

Edited by Coach-Aprax

Just people venting. DE is aware of the issues, both long and short term and I'm sure takes them seriously.

Nothing really to discuss or follow in a megathread and it would just make people angrier to have their posts deleted/moved during something like this.

Best to let it blow over IMO.

I think people have the right to complain.Don´t you? Actually your post souldn´t be here.You know, complaining about other people complaining?! ;-) Let the people blow some steam.I bet the admins here will take care of all those posts.

They do have the right to complain.

I'm asking for a megathread to consolidate it lol. 

I'm completely fine with people complaining.

Whats not okay however is when people decide to make thread after thread of one-sentence complaints that start to overshadow threads filled with actual constructive feedback that would actually be helpful to DE instead of seeing "This event sucks omg DE is bad at making stuff" for the 100th time in a row.

Exaggeration but you get my point.

I have problems actually connecting to squads. Sounds eventually show up, and the team says I'm there, followed swiftly by my death. Have you ever seen the 'you are dead' screen whilst playing around with the Liset? It's cool but weird.

I have problems actually connecting to squads. Sounds eventually show up, and the team says I'm there, followed swiftly by my death. Have you ever seen the 'you are dead' screen whilst playing around with the Liset? It's cool but weird.

I actually could jump off map fall off 10-15 time  and die , waste of revive lucky they're free