Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.. Sheev.

So, has anyone else.. Ever use sheev seriously? 

The weapon is absolute garbage.. i really wish DE had done something along the lines of Vandal/wraith for that weapon, honestly. 

I've used it twice.

I only keep it as a collectible as there is no use for it whatsoever. 

Seriously, I'm at the point of selling it. >> 

I agree.

I don't understand what he thinks is so good about it, but he uses it.

A lot.

Yeah, I feel you.. I really wish it had been like Snipetron Vandal re-release, Or something along the lines of a Vandal secondary. ( A good one) 

The most badly designed weapon in aesthetic terms imo.

worst event weapon period. IMO.

Yeah, I feel you.. I really wish it had been like Snipetron Vandal re-release, Or something along the lines of a Vandal secondary. ( A good one) 

I would have been so happy with a Vandal Secondary.

You rang?

snip

Ohp.

It is his *MOST USED* weapon now.

Mastered it, sold it.

I'm tempted to.. But Collection..

I absolutely loved my can opener. I can't remember what I did, but that thing wrecked even T4 for quite a while in and I never even forma'd it. Iirc it involved gas damage...

Yeah, well.. kronen.,. 

Because Sheev is fantastic

But... ALl of the other weapons.. SO much better.. More DPS than that.. Little... ugh..

Sheev has a nice Status Chance. and that was the end of what Bessie had to offer.

The most badly designed weapon in aesthetic terms imo.

what REALLY grinds my gears, is the same page of Concept Art that Sheev was derived from - has several other concepts that look so much &!)%$&%!)#&^&%)$(%&!%&*$^ better.

*stomps off in a flustered rage*

Slash procs supposedly stack and it's default (no stance) combo adds an extra jab with a free guaranteed one on top of high base proc chance. You just stack it for damage and attack speed and you'll cut high level mobs to bits because the slash proc damage goes through armor and bypasses shields.

Haven't done it myself, but I've seen lots of posts talking about what a gem it is. I used it to test bleed procs once and was astounded when it started slaughtering high level Corpus with minimal mods to the point it was hard to get screenshots.

I've killed Jackal through it's shields with just a Dread slash proc before. Probably would do something similar here. Keep it pure physical so you don't proc an element. Maybe drop Corrupt charge if I blow out my power too fast.

Pressure Point / Spoiled Strike / Killing Blow / Corrupt Charge

Lasting Sting / Fury / Reflex Coil / Melee Prowess (or Reach?)

It's funny. I used Sheev for a while just because I like how simple it looks, but I never really played with it. Going to have to take it down off the shelf out next time I can play for a bit.

Edited by VKhaun

Because Sheev is fantastic

I like daggers.

Makes sense considering one of my other most used weapons is the Karyst...

Shhhh... stop giving people idea. lol

On the other hand, it could use some additional better combos. Its current combos are not covering the users as close as well as Blind Justice's could. It leaves the user too wide open and not enough crit to compensate the weaknesses either.

ive found a use for the ol butter knife.

since I found out it triggers a fire aoe ive being using it to capture simarius's targets.

since they flail around for just about as long as the traps stun them ive been making a profit with it.

oh and with fire on it it makes an excellent pizza cutter, even cooks it too.

I bet chef ruk would like that.

I'm tempted to.. But Collection..

Yeah, well.. kronen.,. 

But... ALl of the other weapons.. SO much better.. More DPS than that.. Little... ugh..

Let me put it to you this way. DPS doesn't matter. What matters is how much fun you're having with the weapon in question. You can crank the DPS on pretty much any weapon up to more than enough for pretty much any mission in the star chart, and even well into endless missions. Because let's face it, endless missions become a crowd control/gimmick fest if you want to go past the 30-40 minute marks. 

TL;DR use what you love, because life's short.