The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something That We All Want [Pvp]

shadow7777

shadow7777, on 14 May 2013 - 6:50 PM, said:

I think we should have PvP mode in warframe. That way, you can test your abilities against friends. not only 1v1 though.

Yes, only 1v1.

You pvp lovers are getting your pvp with this update in this otherwise pve game. Appreciate it.

How are you speak for me!

*SO INSULTED*

In all seriousness though. We have enough PvP focused games, not enough decent PvE games. If you want PvP just wait for Gunz 2, that'll satisfy your desires. I'm greatly looking forward to it as well, such great memories T_T

k-style?

Butterfly spam! 

I never truly got into all those flashy moves at all. In the early days when coins weren't so dominant I rocked a Maxwell rifle, sometimes 2 rofl, and owned with that. Caused so much rage because it was just so beastly and people didn't like that at all, especially as I didn't bother doing the norm of dancing around with swords and climbing walls lol. 

Awhhh if I could only go back. Same for BF2142... DAMN NOSTALGIA. 

Edited by Naith

Per Steve:

Is there PvP in Warframe? (When will there be PvP? Your game is dead without PvP! I have an idea for PvP mode!)
There is no PvP mode in Warframe yet. Face-palm? Sure, but when we started building this game a year ago, we saw plenty of PvP and less PvE. Right we want to focus and do one thing well: PvE. That said we are investing in better leaderboards, clans goals, and other more 'meta' forms of competition right now.