Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So How About Killing Floor 2

AdunSaveMe

To anyone that likes it, is it worth getting it now or wait till final?

Not meant offensive, but if you have to ask this then wait to the final release, which is supposed to be at the end of the year.

For me personally it is totally worth it, but I was waiting for this game since it was announced.

Why would having to ask it mean whether or not he should mean he should wait?

Because it is an unfinished game and will stay unfinished for at least 6 more months, so only people who are really interested in it should buy it now. 

Ofcourse this is my opinion, but as you can see in the steam community, lots of people bought this game without even knowing what this game is about.

I've played the game for ~an hour total now and I'm starting to get the feeling its the kind of game that is fun when played with friends but vastly less fun when played solo. Am I correct in this guess or does soloing get more fun once you've actually learned how to play the game?

I've played the game for ~an hour total now and I'm starting to get the feeling its the kind of game that is fun when played with friends but vastly less fun when played solo. Am I correct in this guess or does soloing get more fun once you've actually learned how to play the game?

It gets better with friends.

But even then, this isn't like WF where the co-operation is limitied, here the players do help you out in any way they can.

Want some dosh?

They'll give it to ya.

Not meant offensive, but if you have to ask this then wait to the final release, which is supposed to be at the end of the year.

For me personally it is totally worth it, but I was waiting for this game since it was announced.

Thanks, ill take your advice i think.

Solo has never really been the focus of it, I reckon. Solo is for people who want the challenge but don't like people.

Will you be my Killing Floor 2 playing friend?

YES.jpg

Cool, add me on steam whenever. You should be able to find my by searching "SquirmyBurrito". I'm the guy with the blank name, the ebola-chan avatar, and the warframe themed profile. I'm not going to be able to play right now since I'm badly in need of sleep, but I have monday off.