The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'tenno Are Energy' Theory Is Busted

(XBOX)Grihaly

Proposition: The tread should continue in this style, at least as far as the meatba- masters are capable. 

Quote:

6. If you are Suda's enemy you will get this quote after a low enough standing "More organic debris to ignore."

Statement:  I had quite overlooked this line.  One would assume that Suda would be consonant of such things. 

Why tenno have to be organic life and not AI:

1. stamina bar for running, I think a machine would be able to k9eep going with out stops till it runs out of energy

2. Tenno bleed

3. survival missions require you to keep the life support going to survive

4. Mirage smile and calling Lotus out for lying in an attempt to raise her moral before she died

5. New Loka, they are all about human forn and puriety. SO why would they let the tenno in if they were not HUMAN. Heck New Loka's enemies kind of say they hate everything that is not human or "pure" *points at Suda and Steel Meridian*

6. If you are Suda's enemy you will get this quote after a low enough standing "More organic debris to ignore."

1. It's the frame's stamina.

2. It's the frame's blood.

3. The frame is alive and need life support.

4. Tenno, in theory, could smile using the frame's flesh.

5. The same reason they use infested's squad?

6. This is the most convincing piece of evidence that Tenno is not an AI/Cephalon.

For 5 & 6 it could also means no one know what Tenno really is, except Lotus and Tenshi and maybe Simaris?

Combo Cancel!

Edited by Dartiel

"And the crew was gone?"

"We began finding ... children hiding in the ship."

"So you broke Quaranteen and THIS happened to you."

This was probably the first test of baby sentient controlling bodies.

They used kids because the baby sentient at the start could only control small bodies.

remember the rest of the story. Why would they put kids in a military ship? The reply.... they didnt.

That was the first test for the sentients controlling meat.

A Morgue?

"This is where they keep them, the ones from the Zariman."

That's where they keep the meat that the baby Sentient use.

We took the twisted few that had returned from that place.

We built a frame around (the Zariman children) them, a CONDUIT for their (Void power within them) affliction.

These REJECTS, these TENNO became our Saviors.

Where, prey tell, do you see ghosts in any of this?

Maybe all the baby sentient possessing bodies didnt return from these trips.

Too young or something.

From the ember prime codex

Her skin had been burned moon-white.

' Her face twitched at remembered pain, 'We began to find children hiding in the ship'

'Why would you do that? Why did you put children on military ship?'

'We didn't. That would violate procedure.'

This entry refers to the tripulation of the ZARIMAN ship, same tripulation mentioned in the rhino prime codex so...

My theory is that we are some kind of shapeshifters with our natural form being similar to children and that would kind off explain why we can fit in a Mag and in a Rhino

Also refer to one of Ordis puns

"operator this warframe SUITS you HA HA."

vor says "each warframe you control"

ordis says "perhaps when you occupy this frame"

a humanoid in a exoarmor battle suit would not occupy or control it, it would just be something they wore, only a entity that exist above the physical plane would occupy or control a body 

tenno warriors have transcended their humanity and exist as pure consciousness via an unknown orokin process

this allows them to harness the void energy for battle

they manifest the energy with the abilities of the warframes the occupy

warframes are designs from the original creations, replicated and standardized

exoarmor combined with a technocyte "body", when occupied by a tenno the ultimate warrior is created 

the orokin perfected a solider to fight the sentients, who could safely harness the power of the void and exceed physical limitations of normal humanoids 

Totally Flawed I can CONTROL a skateboard and I can OCCUPY a house and I'm not an energy shape

About 18 people have asked that throughout this thread. Energy can't be destroyed, so that kills the energy theory.

Wait a minute...

damQjVEh.jpg

Wher art thou energy.

Edited by Jakcal