Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

;o

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

The amount of hate aimed at the Modmakers was utterly disgusting. Death threats, rape threats, bullying, the whole shebang. Especially the sh!t that was flung at Chesko. He was done with modding, Bethesda reached out to him, and all he got was hate and vitriol. That community needs to grow up and keep an open mind. I'm not a fan of the system myself, but crap flinging like a bunch of mindless simians is ridiculous.

The amount of hate aimed at the Modmakers was utterly disgusting. Death threats, rape threats, bullying, the whole shebang. Especially the sh!t that was flung at Chesko. He was done with modding, Bethesda reached out to him, and all he got was hate and vitriol. That community needs to grow up and keep an open mind. I'm not a fan of the system myself, but crap flinging like a bunch of mindless simians is ridiculous.

I agree, the mod creators didn't deserve the crap they got. If any of use were contacted by Bethesda and were asked to make mods for the new paid mod system any of us would have done it.

I'm still happy this system is getting removed though. It didn't promote mod creators to work together and it promoted cash grabs. Modders on the Nexus even removed some of their modder resources so that they didn't get stolen. And if you ask me, the modders were kinda getting screwed by Valve and Bethesda. They only get 25% (I think that is what it was) and don't even see that money until they made at least $400 (again, I think that is what it was).

Edited by Rakshal