Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16.5 Hypethread

Habba

Let's assume DE still has to release 7 augment mods (Banshee, Chroma, Limbo, Mesa, Nyx, Oberon, Saryn).
They could release 2 each week and eventually 3 the last week; they could also release em' all together in a big patch; so essentially we can assume the next "big" update will come in a time span from 1 to 3 weeks (the 4th week from now).

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframe_Augment_Mods

Oh my god, you're so funny. And wrong.

You don't need to be so upset, i understand you own excal prime and have to justify the need to show it off and all, but he aint that good. My favorite frame happens to be banshee, and a lot of people - generally those who are new, or bad at the game, consider her to be a terrible frame. I aint care, it doesnt rustle my jimmies. And excal is bein reworked, so who knows, maybe he'll be the top frame in the near future.

Edited by MaxFable

For the week of April 27 - May 1, we're only Hotfixing as necessary (yesterday we Hotfixed, etc). No ".1" incremental Updates in the pipe for this week, Tenno!

Would it be safe to assume the ongoing multi-thread optimisations are going to be in 16.5 and also the reason for the delay?

Looking forward to the performance improvements :P

You don't need to be so upset, i understand you own excal prime and have to justify the need to show it off and all, but he aint that good. My favorite frame happens to be banshee, and a lot of people - generally those who are new, or bad at the game, consider her to be a terrible frame. I aint care, it doesnt rustle my jimmies. And excal is bein reworked, so who knows, maybe he'll be the top frame in the near future.

We might be foudners, but showing off is not something we do (Atleast not me). Every frame can actualy be great depending on the player's game style, since each player is different. You found Banshee to be your favorite frame and you know how to use her well, wich means more power to you. I myself found use of all warframes and figured them all out on how to use them for different tasks, depending wha ti feel like playing as.

I was going to reply, but then someone did it for me:

We might be foudners, but showing off is not something we do (Atleast not me). Every frame can actualy be great depending on the player's game style, since each player is different. You found Banshee to be your favorite frame and you know how to use her well, wich means more power to you. I myself found use of all warframes and figured them all out on how to use them for different tasks, depending wha ti feel like playing as.

So yea, everything he said.

I main Excalibur, sure, and I tried to adapt my way of playing after every nerf because I just wanted to keep using him among the other frames; but this doesn't mean that I show off or that I consider him as the best frame in the game as, sadly, he's nowhere near.

But, luckily, he's not the worst ever as you stated. There have been quite a few polls recently on this topic and if you look at the results you won't find Excalibur at the bottom in any of them.

This just to say he's not objectively the worst frame, even if he may be the worst TO YOU.

And I just answered because you wrote this:

"All of it is just opinions, but mine is the right one."

Which is quite a nonsense. There's no right one in this matter, while you write as if we're speaking about which color is red between red and green, where there's really not that space for different opinions.

Edited by siralextraffo

So yea, everything he said.

Its she said, thank you very much.

And like you, i mostly main Excalibur (or Hayden Tenno since i got his skin). Regardless of nerf or buff, i like to find a way to use him the best i can.

Edited by Cebius

Its she said, thank you very much.

And like you, i mostly main Excalibur (or Hayden Tenno since i got his skin). Regardless of nerf or buff, i like to find a way to use him the best i can.

Pardon, milady!

Currently I find him viable with the new RB augment and more in general with a RB focused build; I can't wait for his rework and I really would love it being released at 16.5, even if I try to get not too much hyped. It probably will be in U17...