Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Confessions.

LtSprinkulz

1. I don't know what the "Hub" is, link?

2. I prefer playing excal in T4 void alone, I also go melee only and don't build for just blind. I think the elitists hate me

the "hub" is missing a prefix that has to do with "actresses" that started out with innocent modeling jobs...

excal masterrace!

We have a No Dev in our clan or dojo rule because our dojo is full of dank memes and strong language. We talk openly and honestly and fear that we may say something wrong to a dev and get banned. While we like Warframe, we don't all like some of the ideas that were put into it. 

When I say strong language I mean swears and that's it.. 

Edited by LunchBoxKilla

I want to either switch places with or kill lotus.

I don't care how much she want to "help" us or me. she is just too dam anoying for me with all her captain obvious lines.

like "theres a large security force on the way... ITS THE GRINEER!" Me "OF COURSE ITS THE GRINEER! what did you think stupid? did KUBROWS raid the ship and take it over while you were on coffee brake!?"

id like to give her a taste of her own medicine! ill be in charge while she does the dirty work!

ill do all kinds of things like: when she steps on a fire hazard im going to say "LOL! noob don't you know what fire even looks like?" when she is in a mobile defence ill say "my hacking time has been increased by 5 minutes. why? because...-DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WOULD BE-THIS EASY!!"

while she is in a infested  mission "we've got infested incoming. extermination is the only option... no stupid I wasn't talking about them..."

and I would send her on even more mind numbingly stupid tasks then what she sends me on. like killing 10000 infested to steal the burrito they were guarding. then 3 more quests to make it edible... just so i can eat it and complain that it was too cold.

as for the other option id slap her over and over till my hands her numb then whack her a few times with my prova vandal. after that id strap her to an asteroid and slowly via solar rail push her into the sun. along with ordis of course, they could both annoy each other for the whole time.

id also invite froid bek so he can watch one of his biggest problems just float away. and id be listening to jingle bells the whole time, just because I could.

Edited by Agentcheese

-sweats-

I want Darvo to tie me up in his shop, then we try not to make a sound while making... dubious transactions before store hours.

Also, I started something similar to this on tumblr but I lost the email and password for it. -crey-

I would suggest try that next time but after the store hours. You can make a lot of sound to your heart content and no one would bother. But before the hours people usually and sometime waiting at the front door for his wares... but hey, who knows. May be it'll be different kind of excitement. Lol.

I go in front of my clan mates and use the Deep Bow emote on my Valkyr.

going to try this later.

Here's an extreme confession:

Although I am against any "exploit" that may pop up in this game. If it does and I heard of it, I will use it minimally.

Hypocritic as it sounds, the difference that I have with real exploiters is I don't often do it, and I will not be mad or angry if it gets fixed, because I expect it will be done.

I don't abuse it to gain maximum efficiency like do 24/7 E-gate farming before fix... but when things get boring, I might do it... like Draco before Excal's awareness/LOS thingy.

I could have used that Volt Shield OP boost if I heard it before for a quick duo with a friend on T4D 20-wave spam.

-sweats-

I want Darvo to tie me up in his shop, then we try not to make a sound while making... dubious transactions before store hours.

Also, I started something similar to this on tumblr but I lost the email and password for it. -crey-

"You know Tenno, I like profit....."