Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Hunting Database

Noxramus

So, I'm addicted to this game and need some peeps to play with. If anyone wants to play, post your friend Code, in game name, your region and Hunter Rank. You CAN play between regions (So Erebus, you and I can hunt together :D)

Also, this thread will also be a place to just talk about Monster Hunter related stuffs and coordinate hunts, cause why not.

My Info:
Friend Code: 3093-7588-5080
Region: North America
In Game Name: Aira (Female Character)
Hunter Rank: G Crown (Lowest Rank of Crown)

TheErebus:
Friend Code:0190-0994-5420

Edited by Noxramus

;A;

I wanna play Monster Hunter....

BUT I DON'T HAVE A 3DS...OR ANY NINTENDO CONSOLE...OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN A PC

I think that there's a pc Monster hunter on board, if you're interested... I don't know much about it though...

If this game comes on the Wii U too, I won't hesitate to get the console eventually!

I had fun with MH3 on the Wii. :)

MH Tri was my first MH game (After playing it, I went out and bought every other one sides the original, cause I couldnt find it.) I used to play with some buddies from the Neoseeker forums- We had good times. I remember when I got the title for hunting 100 Jhen mohrans XD (My fave monster of the game)

MH Tri was my first MH game (After playing it, I went out and bought every other one sides the original, cause I couldnt find it.) I used to play with some buddies from the Neoseeker forums- We had good times. I remember when I got the title for hunting 100 Jhen mohrans XD (My fave monster of the game)

Yeaaaah he's gigantic! And if your team doesn't know how to handle it, you're in for some rough times!...

My favourites were the Barioth, the Rathalos of course & Jho....

Yeaaaah he's gigantic! And if your team doesn't know how to handle it, you're in for some rough times!...

My favourites were the Barioth, the Rathalos of course & Jho....

Mine was the Agnaktor and the Alatreon.

It was my main goal to solo the Alatreon, and I did it.

Didn't take me half a year or anything...

I loved Jhen and for some reason Great Baggis. I remember when I finally accomplished my goal of soloing Jho with a Bowgun. I think I did it in like 25-30 minutes.

You...You solo'd Alatreon?... oO

TheHerobus...

Agnaktor was some sport too, when I first met it I wondered how to dodge a monster this fast!...

You...You solo'd Alatreon?... oO

TheHerobus...

Agnaktor was some sport too, when I first met it I wondered how to dodge a monster this fast!...

Hey, when you reach hunter rank 100+, you need SOMETHING to do...

Also, gtg english finals. ;-; wish me luck.

I used a switch axe, and boy was it not easy.

Switch Axe huh? So no guard... Weuw.

Hey, when you reach hunter rank 100+, you need SOMETHING to do...

Also, gtg english finals. ;-; wish me luck.

Read these words carefully : You will pass.

YOU WILL PASS !! >:(

Getting a friend code on 3DS requires signing up to some Nintendo thing on the internet.

So natrually i didnt bother to do it. Im here for the hunting, i refuse to waste any of my time on Miiverse.

Thanks for confirming that its cross-region though, now i can start bothering more people to get the game since i know i can carry play with them.

(Accept for Japan. We can't play with Japanese people.)

Because Capcom want to bait us back over time with new event quests, which Japan has a 5 month head start on us for.

I think that there's a pc Monster hunter on board, if you're interested... I don't know much about it though...

Youre may be thinking about Frontier, which is exclusive to Japan and Korea and theres all hell to go through if you want to play it anywhere else. Also if you think Warframe grinding is bad, it sounds like a pleasnt dream compared to some of the things Frontier will make you go through.

Or youre thinking about Online which is exclusive to China, has been in closed beta since 2013 and has no plans for international release.

Edited by Dualstar

Getting a friend code on 3DS requires signing up to some Nintendo thing on the internet.

So natrually i didnt bother to do it. Im here for the hunting, i refuse to waste any of my time on Miiverse.

Thanks for confirming that its cross-region though, now i can start bothering more people to get the game since i know i can carry play with them.

Because Capcom want to bait us back over time with new event quests, which Japan has a 5 month head start on us for.

Youre may be thinking about Frontier, which is exclusive to Japan and Korea and theres all hell to go through if you want to play it anywhere else. Also if you think Warframe grinding is bad, it sounds like a pleasnt dream compared to some of the things Frontier will make you go through.

Or youre thinking about Online which is exclusive to China, has been in closed beta since 2013 and has no plans for international release.

Waaat? It's China only?...

Oh well, I'm still happy it's on Nintendo consoles! :)