Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is That Thing That You Hate?

TheBrsrkr

Valkaboos.

AKA those people that worship valkyr, and feel the need to bring her up everywhere. Don't take this the wrong way, Valkyr being your favorite Warframe is absolutely fine but the people i'm talking about...

Valkaboo Quote: Valkyr is mah waifu.

Hm. I don't have anything Warframe related. But I do have something like that in real life.

You know how when you make sandwiches, sometimes you use different spreads. Like one sandwich with cream cheese, and another one with tuna salad. I always use two knives, one for the cheese, and one for the tuna.

And for some reason, I can't explain it, but when someone uses one of my knives, and uses it in the cheese and then in the tuna (putting cheese in the tuna and vice versa), it makes me so god damn mad. Like I want to grab the knife and shove it in his/her eyes. 

And everyone around me doesn't care whether you use one knife for every different spread or not. But I do. I can't stand dipping a cheesy knife in my tuna. In fact, I can't stand mixing different spreads. If I want tuna, I don't want to taste some motherf*cking cheese. And this is with all sandwich spreads, be it chocolate, jam or peanut butter, whatever.

Edited by SHIR0B0N

The only thing I hate as much as mentioned is a specific person. Usually I'm a real tolerant fella but when you betray my trust like that after I've given you so many chances to correct your behavior (while enraging my other friends), then basically laugh at my face and point me out to your partners so they can laugh their &#! off as well... Yeah I'm gonna stop there lest I depress myself.

Fck arctraps tho

The only thing I hate as much as mentioned is a specific person. Usually I'm a real tolerant fella but when you betray my trust like that after I've given you so many chances to correct your behavior (while enraging my other friends), then basically laugh at my face and point me out to your partners so they can laugh their ! off as well... Yeah I'm gonna stop there lest I depress myself.

Fck arctraps tho

Was looking for my name in there looks like we are still friends....

Driving.  Hated it ever since I first sat behind the wheel of my mother's car.  Only thing I hate more is public speaking, which I've hated since I was born.

Warframe related: White Knights.  They're a plague.

I hate bullies!

My tormentor in high school was an obese person and girls are far meaner than guys.

I was so afraid of her (she looked and sounded like vey hek) that i let her take my lunch, money, and school supplies, to being a punching bag, and laughed at and berrated because i was jar jar binks clumsy and nerdy.

The most humiliating thing my bully had done to me was - placed me in a headlock, under her hairy disgusting armpit. While helpless, screaming and pleading, her peeps pulled down my pants for all passerby to see and spanked. I was suspended because i could not stop crying and explain to the dean what transpired. 

I was so angry that i needed to fight back and regain my honor and i took my brother's nunchucks. I confronted my tormentor, swung the black wooden nunchucks and hit her on the left shoulder, right chest, and a good whack on top of her noggin, making her cry. Vengeance was so sweet! Until reality sinked in. I was immediately suspended and kicked out of the school. 

Despite how scared you are, talk about bullying with your parents, teachers and friends. Get a witness to confirm your story and don't do what i did. Using violence makes matters worst.

Politicians, a former "friend" of mine, From software post AC4A, Spud (one of the people I work with, although to say that implies he does actual work, which he doesn't, he just makes F*** ups all day.), A handful of other things/people.

The American language. Some words in that make me want to nuke them. 

Like what is up with 'more slowly'? Why can't they just use 'slower'.

More quickly you say? Wouldn't it be nice if there was already a word for that... like quicker!

*sobs in rage*

Edit: Almost forgot, people who spell lose/losing as loose/loosing. Those people deserve a slap.

Edited by DeMonkey