Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whyvare The Players So Annoyig?

_BUSHIDO_

because its easy mode, and he like it.

Does not make it easy for bo user if you have hard time with him. Players who prefer boP just happen to have experience and skill in advanced maneuvers.

Does not make it easy for bo user if you have hard time with him. Players who prefer boP just happen to have experience and skill in advanced maneuvers.

Coptering/ aerial atack/directional melee, its the most easy movement in game.

Currently Bo / P its a mobility tool.

Coptering/ aerial atack/directional melee, its the most easy movement in game.

Currently Bo / P its a mobility tool.

Singular copter is already harder than most moves in the game. Chaining moves, controlling trajectory, time key presses and making a path is damn hard. This is why you don't see as many bo as you see secura cestras right now.

Singular copter is already harder than most moves in the game. Chaining moves, controlling trajectory, time key presses and making a path is damn hard. This is why you don't see as many bo as you see secura cestras right now.

I see many Bo users, just coptering around or doing aerial atacks, connecting walls, its nothing hard to do.

There is literally nothing hard about any of those things.

Bo P is redonk.

I see many Bo users, just coptering around or doing aerial atacks, connecting walls, its nothing hard to do.

Don't say this is easy mode because you did see how someone else does it. 

I see not so many players who can unlock full potential of bo's mobility, most of them just slide-zigzag to the nearest corner and don't fight back without abilities. These aren't very hard to deal with, unless there is a disparity in skill among teams and you are overwhelmed by other players.

On the other hand i see a lot of bo users who think like you and got their backside full of holes. 

Don't say this is easy mode because you did see how someone else does it. 

I see not so many players who can unlock full potential of bo's mobility, most of them just slide-zigzag to the nearest corner and don't fight back without abilities. These aren't very hard to deal with, unless there is a disparity in skill among teams and you are overwhelmed by other players.

On the other hand i see a lot of bo users who think like you and got their backside full of holes. 

I dont see someone doing it, I see all of the people doing it, u just have to Slide, or do coptering, u dont need a "skill, amazing fingers" to do coptering and go around the map ziping and zapang...

"Full potential"? Dude, the only potential, its the range that different melee weapons have...

Its not hard connecting walls with melee movements, spamming it around the map...

All can be learned within a course of a few days.  Please stop overexaggerating the copter skill curve, or pretending that it's steep to begin with.  Despite that, very few people enjoy the copter meta from what I've seen.

Edited by Sonitorum

I dont see someone doing it, I see all of the people doing it, u just have to Slide, or do coptering, u dont need a "skill, amazing fingers" to do coptering and go around the map ziping and zapang...

"Full potential"? Dude, the only potential, its the range that different melee weapons have...

Its not hard connecting walls with melee movements, spamming it around the map...

I find precise and effective movement to be of a bigger challenge than anything else this game can offer. If you will just do it easy way you'll get caught even by average player.

Are you guys only talking about copter? Because i'm not and alone it does not do a lot in pvp.

Edited by Trvldl

alone it does not do a lot in pvp.

I literally copter'd for 15 minutes straight, with Cephalon in hand, for a few games and no one could take me out.  Other one did the same and the game ended up in a stalemate.  Perhaps it'll have less of an effect when the objective turns to scoring kills in the upcoming TDM mode, but it's ridiculous to think that coptering isn't what defines the PvP meta when it's an extremely effective, necessary mobility tool.

Edited by Sonitorum

I literally copter'd for 15 minutes straight, with Cephalon in hand, for a few games and no one could take me out.  Other one did the same and the game ended up in a stalemate.  Perhaps it'll have less of an effect when the objective turns to scoring kills in the upcoming TDM mode, but it's ridiculous to think that coptering isn't what defines the PvP meta when it's an extremely effective, necessary mobility tool.

Yes, few games. Some people can aim or prepare a quick ambush. But can you cross a part of Lost Halls from base to the passages above sewers without touching the ground?

Edited by Trvldl

the coptering around doesnt bother me much but the hiding is annoying. u can get coptering guys when u have good aim and pakour skills to follow them but seeking for someone all the time while having to concentrate on opponents who try to kill u .... is to much. rly cephalon carrier should be marked on the map atleast every 20 seconds for 5 seconds. 

chasing someone can be fun as example me and someone named kontrollo played today and he was running with the cephalon coptering wallrun directional melee hes good with that and i sticked like glue on him. he directional melee up and wallrunned with me right behind him doing the same landing on the wall right above him and we booth continued shooting each other while wallrunning. THATS epic and in the end i got him... it was rly fun. its not like impossible to get someone coptering around u just need to adapt

Edited by Lord_Noctus

There was a suggestion in some other thread to give cube carriers back damage multiplier after a set amount of time. This may satisfy everyone.

On topic:

Cestras definitely need to be looked at, kogake can use more stamina on slide, while gram seems to be in a good spot now. 

Edited by Trvldl

All can be learned within a course of a few days.  Please stop overexaggerating the copter skill curve, or pretending that it's steep to begin with.  Despite that, very few people enjoy the copter meta from what I've seen.

quit glorifying this cheapness, if theres anything hard about it, that is getting bo prime, specially if yoiu are a noob and have no idea about the trading channel

There was a suggestion in some other thread to give cube carriers back damage multiplier after a set amount of time. This may satisfy everyone.

On topic:

Cestras definitely need to be looked at, kogake can use more stamina on slide, while gram seems to be in a good spot now. 

crestas need a dmg reduction but should still deal more dmg per second than soma gorgon and others since its not hitscan

quit glorifying this cheapness, if theres anything hard about it, that is getting bo prime, specially if yoiu are a noob and have no idea about the trading channel

Can anyone notice that i speak not about coptering spam but about usage of bo to augment mobility maneuvers in general? It is like talking with a wall. 

I'll glorify experience and skill all i want. Bo was called easy mode, but it will not be easy for those who don't know enough about movement.