The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arid Eviscerator Is Done...

Gelkor

And now we... Wait?  What?

Thanks for all the help with the Hunt, Tenno, sorry for my time zone brain lapses!

I guess we twiddle our thumbs waiting on processing...

UPDATE:

wv8YJXC.jpg

Finished the scans this weekend, noticed the processing as well. Poked around with dev and looks like this processing will be complete next week or so, for people looking for a timeline.

UPDATE 2: Good Advice from 321agemo

Anyone for anyone wanting to know whats up with synthesis theres something we can all do: Ask them about it in devstream 52:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/453241-coming-soon-devstream-52/

If lots of people ask the same question, they're more likely to answer it.

Edited by Gelkor

I know you're tired of seeing these threads Tenno, and I know it's late, but please join us and we can make it tonight. 

Join us for the Hunt, Tenno, and we can reveal the lore this night!

It's 4:30 in the arvo, so I could but apprantly it's night already. So I best not.

l4b2r.jpg

Don't these take the same amount of time no matter how fast or slow people scan.

Yea probably, I do think it's just rigged, no matter how many of us do scan...

And I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter the scans you do over 10 either...

Edited by siralextraffo

Better start wearing your tinfoil hat.

EMMzbCE.png

Edited by NikodemosTheMan

Ah ? And me i'm sure :D

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/445101-nouvelle-cible-pour-le-simaris-eviscerateur-aride-progression-95/?p=5004787

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/450079-synthesis-stats-3-arid-eviscerator/?p=5011303

Check the durations of scans and compare I guess?

Doesn't bother me since I don't scan, was just something I read from another forum.

First synthesis hunt for the Lancer began March 20th, and was completed April 5th, took 16 days.

After that it was Anti-Moa, which was then completed on April 17th, it took 12 days.

Now we're on the Arid Eviscerator, which is likely going to be completed today, May 6th. So that's 20 days.

Even if you take into account the wait periods between scans where Simaris is extracting and analyzing the data, the differences are still large enough that there really isn't any grounds at all for your claim. 

Sorry man, but I couldn't understand a word or a number in the first post!

Could you summarize it for me?

Better start wearing your tinfoil hat.

EMMzbCE.png

It's alwasy on man, just in case....

Edited by siralextraffo

First synthesis hunt for the Lancer began March 20th, and was completed April 5th, took 16 days.

After that it was Anti-Moa, which was then completed on April 17th, it took 12 days.

Now we're on the Arid Eviscerator, which is likely going to be completed today, May 6th. So that's 20 days.

Even if you take into account the wait periods between scans where Simaris is extracting and analyzing the data, the differences are still large enough that there really isn't any grounds at all for your claim. 

sKDz1MZ.jpg

I was going by this image and some others that posted, as I say though it's not a big issue for me since I don't scan.

It's over.

Sorry man, but I couldn't understand a word or a number in the first post!

Could you summarize it for me?

It's alwasy on man, just in case....

It's normal for the first post, but the second post is the synthese of the frist post (the 1st is just here for numbers :D)

Oh look it'll take 16 days for the 3rd time in a row to finish a synthesis scan. What a surprise and definitely did not see that coming at all.

This pretty much confirms it that it is on a set timer and your scans do not matter AT ALL

Edited by Kayblis