Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

IGN: tttimid

MR: 7

I've been playing warframe for the past 6 months, looking to join a community to immerse myself deeper in the game.

IGN: Jinhs

MR: 14

Can i join? <3 ur clan

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ ICE.WF and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan to finish registration @http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.
  • rep_up.png
  •  

IGN: Wraak

MR: 6

Looking to join an active clan.

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: ICE.WF

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

IGN:NightWish001

Mastery Rank:4

Need to join a good clan for researchs... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN:IDevilDog

(Note this is my friends account he needs join to a good clan too.)

Hello Night and Devil, it seems you're currently in a clan, for you to join CMP, we require you to leave your current clan first in order to invite you guys, please reply here once you have left the clan and I'll send you an invite ASAP!

IGN:NightWish001

Need to join a good clan for researchs... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN:IDevilDog

(Note this is my friends account he needs join to a good clan too.)

ATTENTION: This clan is not for your research need. If you only seek for that, search for another clan! If you want to join a competitive clan instead, feel free to join.

ATTENTION: This clan is not for your research need. If you only seek for that, search for another clan! If you want to join a competitive clan instead, feel free to join.

İts done were not in a clan now thx for fast service :)

Invites will be sent but take in what Mrow has said, we are not a join for research clan, we are a serious, active and competitive clan, if you do not wish to be in an active long term clan, then this clan may not be for you.

Did we said we joining to this clan to only researchs ? nope they were important too we didnt said you're a research clan and also we want to be in clan for a long term

Thats fine and we'll be happy to have you, there is some people who only join for research, we just prefer to have active long term members :)

IGN: coolghost31 MR: 4 four join family 

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

IGN: Euriboss

Mastery Rank:3

i need a family!

Hello, if you're able to get one more MR, we'll be happy to send you an invite, at your rank that should only be 1 Warframe, maybe a weapon or two, it helps show dedication to the game and that you'll be active, once that is done, please feel free to re post here and we'll send you an invite

howdy :)

ign - vcklkx

mr20

Welcome!

IGN: MatumboDubaku

Mastery Rank: 4

I need a Family ! 

Welcome!

IGN: Lucifersangel

MR12

Looking for an active clan to join after all the inactive clans ive been in.

Welcome!

I am LastTouch(hey onlyAGamer) I have one more friend who wants to sign up for my clan. Hes new, and hes MR3, but hes learning realll quick, soo.... plz inv him. His username is yousufelswify

Hey Last, I know you're currently in the clan, and your friend will be added, but we ask he gets to MR 4 first, once hes reached it, message me in game or another officer, or another post here, I check a few times each day :)

In game name: Orion1702

MR: 5

Ive been playing heaps and have friends in this clan and they've said its the best one in the game :)

It appears you're currently in another clan, please leave your current clan and repost once you have and an invite will be sent.

ign: A-Midnight-Shanking

MR: 10

Looking for people to do raids and the like with.

Invite has been sent (Note you may have to relog for it to show (old glitch) if this does not work and the invite does not show, either wait for a patch or send in a support ticket to DE saying the invite isn't showing to the clan)

IGN: Thorn001

MR: 11

Looking for nice clanmates to play with.

Invite has been sent!

IGN: AEhere

I'd like to see what Warframe is like when played in a coordinated fashion.

Invite has been sent!

ign: akmhi33

MR: 10.5

Looking for a big experienced clan that is active and lively

Invite has been sent!

IGN: Maldion

Looking for an active clan with nice people and community.

Invitation has been sent!

Apologies for the delays, had to do a bit of cleaning. back to applying as normal!

IGN: Mylonite

MR: 11

Need a really good clan to have fun with and get help when I really need it.

Welcome!