Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Assassin's Creed Game And New Killing Floor 2 Map

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/assassins-creed-victory-is-actually-titled-syndicate-according-to-leaked-info/

So the next Assassin's Creed game is titled: Asassin's Creed: Syndicate.

Who wants to be bet it'll be as buggy as the last game? I'm betting in 100p.

Y'all can quote me on that.

The article states: 

"The game will feature an assassin named Jacob Frye, according to the report, and will "transport millions of gamers to an astonishing recreation of London during the Industrial Revolution where they will find themselves immersed in a game world they'll have to see to believe."

Next up is a new KF2 map coming in the next update:

http://www.pcgamer.com/tripwire-teases-new-map-coming-in-killing-floor-2s-first-content-update/

AND IT LOOKS AMAZING.

It essentially Manor 2.0 from the first KF game and it looks so much better than before. I can't wait till the next update comes in.

Edited by TheErebus.

Unless this new AC game finally sorts out the clunky movement, I think I'll pass.

I hope Tripwire rebalances the zeds. In the original, the common zeds could be as dangerous as the big guys, but in the second one, the big guys are the only significant threat, and they're just bullet sponges. Also the boss is terrible.

Unless this new AC game finally sorts out the clunky movement, I think I'll pass.

I hope Tripwire rebalances the zeds. In the original, the common zeds could be as dangerous as the big guys, but in the second one, the big guys are the only significant threat, and they're just bullet sponges. Also the boss is terrible.

I actually do like Hans Volker.

He's more interesting than the Patty but I do think his guns are a bit OP. They tear away everything too fast.

I actually do like Hans Volker.

He's more interesting than the Patty but I do think his guns are a bit OP. They tear away everything too fast.

Volter, y'mean.

They themselves talked about guns feeling satisfying and how it isn't fun to shoot a sponge that doesn't flinch, then they make sponges that don't flinch. You can't run away from this boss, you can't heal or save someone who is being attacked by him, and he acts like he doesn't feel your guns until he changes colour.

It's not fun.

Volter, y'mean.

They themselves talked about guns feeling satisfying and how it isn't fun to shoot a sponge that doesn't flinch, then they make sponges that don't flinch. You can't run away from this boss, you can't heal or save someone who is being attacked by him, and he acts like he doesn't feel your guns until he changes colour.

It's not fun.

Volter, yes.

Yeah no I agree with that, but his varied attacks and his design is what I like about him.

New Manor looks nice, but someday I hope somebody ports the original maps as they were, with only minor changes instead of entire revamps.

Oh man, Farm would be amazing with the graphics of KF2.