Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De And Raptr

DarthRevan84

Thanks, DE.  But could you make it not tied to a bloaty piece of nonsense next time, please?  I haven't trusted game-tracking bullS#&$ addons since X-Fire ate all my resources until I lanced it like an unwanted boil.

Thanks, DE.  But could you make it not tied to a bloaty piece of nonsense next time, please?  I haven't trusted game-tracking bullS#&$ addons since X-Fire ate all my resources until I lanced it like an unwanted boil.

No one was forcing you to use Raptr to get them. It was a bonus for the people who use Raptr anyways, and was to help DE get some more people from the large Raptr fanbase.

No one was forcing you to use Raptr to get them. It was a bonus for the people who use Raptr anyways, and was to help DE get some more people from the large Raptr fanbase.

"Hey!  Use Raptr and get some potatoes!  Or, you know... wait for the RNG to not be moody."

Doesn't seem to be much of a choice to me~  But I got them and uninstalled Raptr right after, so s'all good.

If you dont like it dont use it :)

"Hey!  Use Raptr and get some potatoes!  Or, you know... wait for the RNG to not be moody."

Doesn't seem to be much of a choice to me~  But I got them and uninstalled Raptr right after, so s'all good.

That's because of your perspective that you NEED the potatoes.

So i just collected my free 5k credits, Orokin Catalyst and Reactor BPs, and id like to say thank you for the free stuff. I enjoy playing the game and this just made it all the more enjoyable. GJ DE and Raptr!

Rptr sucks.

And so do their processing. <3