Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear De

colb0lt

Check your in game profile, as it has actual play hours.

Steam counts launcher in, but I doubt that patching would make for like ~40% more gametime on Steam than shown in in-game profile.

I've heard that it counts only the time in mission (kinda would make sense, considering older menu system etc) and would explain such discrepancy quite well.

Also, 2400 hours on Steam reporting in (I have like 300h counted on another steam account, but I kinda shared it with friends so it doesn't count).

Check your in game profile, as it has actual play hours.

Steam has actual play hours.

The in game counter only tracks time spent IN mission.

Steam tracks everything.

And before anyone says it:

Yes, being in your ship is still playing the game. You could be chatting with your clan, recruiting for a mission, or trading, and all that time adds up.

Steam counts launcher in, but I doubt that patching would make for like ~40% more gametime on Steam than shown in in-game profile.

I've heard that it counts only the time in mission (kinda would make sense, considering older menu system etc) and would explain such discrepancy quite well.

Also, 2400 hours on Steam reporting in (I have like 300h counted on another steam account, but I kinda shared it with friends so it doesn't count).

^ this.

You could also add that the in game stats don't include time spent in dojos, relays, etc...

I usualy subtract about about 20 hours from the Steam time.
That's more than enough time to account for the time I spent in the launcher updating or forgetting that I opened the launcher.

The in-game timer only counts time in missions, and as Kaiczar said, there's more to the game than that.

(1150 hours)

steam counts your hours by how long the game is open, this includes time in the launcher