Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Pharen Anything.

(PSN)Pharen

if a kiwi (teh animal) was to fight bloodborne bosses (all of dem). who'd win?

also i lust mah abilteh 2 speel

halp?

A kiwi, because it is not animation locked, and has the power of adorableness. Your inability to spell is a result of playing derp souls, and bbqborn, to fix it play a good game for an extended period of time

Why is New Zealand better than every other country in the world?

I don't really consider NZ to be the best country in the world. However we have kiwi's, and both lakes and oceans are within an hours drive of everyone in the country.

Why is sixty's ego so damn massive?

From his own post "it is because it deserves to be."

you mean:

why is Sixty5's Ego so massive?

And it is because it deserves to be.

Not a question !!!!! = on fire.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

So, what is your favorite method of inflaming things? Flamethrower? Lighter?

Please demonstrate on this body pillow, the body ruins it.

my-love--large-msg-133238152199.jpg

Don't personally own a flamethrower. Probably get into a lot of trouble if I did. I just tend to pour something flammable over it and use a lighter, or in the case of wasp nests I use a can that has "Highly flammable" printed on it and a lighter. Or like last time I did it I had a water gun filled with 98 petrol and jerry rigged a lighter on the end. That was fun, not sure how I didn't end up having it explode in my face. Also that body pillow is kind of wierd, and I have no idea what you want me to do with it.

to help you with your burning things and people, did you know that there are currently no federal laws governing or restricting the ownership of flame-throwing devices. Some states have laws restricting possession of flamethrowers, with violations only considered to be misdemeanors. 40 states have no law.

Would you eat marshmallow with worms or a sandwich filled with rats?

I would eat a marshmellow with jelly worms, but yeah, not into that kind of weird stuff.

to help you with your burning things and people, did you know that there are currently no federal laws governing or restricting the ownership of flame-throwing devices. Some states have laws restricting possession of flamethrowers, with violations only considered to be misdemeanors. 40 states have no law.

Except for the fact I don't live in the united states of America. In NZ a flamethrower would very likely end up with you in the back of a police car. Also no question = set on fire.