Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Red Text

(PSN)Sybaris-

I dont mind about the bugs

you sure?

as there are times when everything blows up and progress is lost or the game is unplayable, Et Cetera.

it can get rocky at times.

it wouldn't be the first time someone said they want to be a 'Beta Tester' and then later realized that it isn't for them and the rocky experience is not enjoyable for them.

though i think it's fine overall. but i'm jaded and biased.

Alright children allow m to explain something.

The "PC master race" doesn't exist, you are still losing out on great exclusives such as Killer Instinct from the Xbox One and Bloodborne to the PS4.

The true "master race" is the Divine Hybrid Race who has more than one platform.

Besides you're a massive #$&(% if you try to state you are the master race. What are you Nazis? Altmers?

It doesn't matter how many exclusives they have, I don't have time to play them all anyway, lol :)

My gawd, my PS3s got about 10 hours game time on it, never even played an exclusive on it. Most use it had was PlayTV and Blu-ray. That doesn't even happen anymore since all my movies/TV come from the interweb now. No way I'm buying a PS4 for it to sit there looking pretty.

Not a 'master race' tooter, but always preferred mouse-keyboard over a controller for T/FPS games, and it's the sort of games I play most - that and Elder Scrolls/Fallout style RPGs.

you sure?

as there are times when everything blows up and progress is lost or the game is unplayable, Et Cetera.

it can get rocky at times.

it wouldn't be the first time someone said they want to be a 'Beta Tester' and then later realized that it isn't for them and the rocky experience is not enjoyable for them.

though i think it's fine overall. but i'm jaded and biased.

It's definitely not for everyone. Personally I'd rather be one of the first to encounter a bug and have to wait hours to weeks for it to get fixed, rather than have to wait twice as long to get the hopefully non-buggy version, but I've done a lot of betas and am used to quickly submitting bug reports and .ini files.

Edited by Gelkor

It's definitely not for everyone.

ye. it feels natural to me, i don't find it a big deal for things to not be perfect, because it can be improved for the future.

unfinished products are acceptable to me, provided (hopefully) what already exists in a product is solid.