Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Giveaway Plat Are Spent First Right?

faustias

Question

I got that free 75 platinum (and a Dragon Mod pack) by getting that giveaway key from MMObomb last night.

I just need a confirmation, free platinums are spent first right? like our first 50 platinum after registration. I'm asking this because that giveaway one is untradeable. So I'm just going to buy something from the market that costs more or less than 75p.

Edited by faustias

8 answers to this question

Wait, what?

I can't buy in trade chat unless I spend whole 75p in the market?

no, what I was saying is I can't spend that free 75p for player trading. I was buying Volt Chassis earlier and I noticed that 75p did not add up when I was making my platinum pay.

Also, I just bought Immortal Nova and Nekros Mortos Syadana.

Edited by faustias

you can, but it won't use the platinum you got from a promo code.

if you buy for example an orokin catalyst from market, it will use the promo code plat first

So assuming I had 15 plat before promo giveway I can't pay for 100p item in trade chat?

Just to make it clear, if I was ever so lucky to get 1000 devstream plat, does this apply to that reward as well?

So assuming I had 15 plat before promo giveway I can't pay for 100p item in trade chat?

Just to make it clear, if I was ever so lucky to get 1000 devstream plat, does this apply to that reward as well?

Correct on both accounts.