The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

You do understand that he will either upgrade the infested with it or keep it to himself. To add to this we still can't kill enough of the infestation so i doubt we will even have a chance to cure them.

Also really karak? Isn't that just one more soma version? (haven't tried it so not sure)

You do understand that the Lotus keeps a copy of the data?

Guys, I don't think who wins really matters because I think it will still have the same outcome and may lead to the creation of the new J3-Golem for the upcoming raid. Here's my reasoning: If Alad V betrays us (which he most likely will) he might use the cure to make something like J3-Golem. And if we help Nef Anyo destroy the cure and Alad V was actually telling, the truth the infestation could become even more threatening like the creation of the new J3-Golem. In my eyes I think that this event will be like Infamous (loved that game) where if you choose to save other people rather than your ex-girlfriend, Trish, she would die. The same thing happened if you tried to save Trish, she would still die. So no matter what you did she would always die. Also, I don't think DE would get rid of the infestation considering the time and work they put in.

But if he does NOT decide to stay infested he will have little to no places to turn but us. He is a traitor to the corpus and as for the grineer... I doubt I need to elaborate. Personally I'm quite fond of a divided corpus, or at the very least a less unified one.

ONE WHOLE DAY....that is how long this round has lasted......and its still at 92% for Neffy.........i dont care about the event anymore........DE, take note, apparently you tried doing what you did with the Gradivus event (My clan mates say this current event is basically exactly like that, but a sabotage instead of exterminate) and for the 2nd time you have seen it has failed......dont do these types of "invasion" events again, they just dont work out.

If we don't get our Karak Wraith after the dedicated work put into acquiring it, future events will be boycotted.  ;)

And what about people doing same for Dera Vandal side ? dont ignore their hard work :), remember that Alad side earned so much points not because everyone wants karak but because for the first SIX rounds alad side was giving better rewards and many people believe in rumor that loser side will only get bp instead of potatoed weapon with its own slot so once one side got advantage they switched out of fear that they will get inferior reward.

With the way the event is going....make so people get BOTH weapons....The winning side gets the weapon made and potatoed, and the the BP for the losing weapon.....provided that they have the 4/4 needed.....and if they don't have 4/4 then they get the BP for both weapons.

<p>Not too sure if this has been posted yet (TL;DR) but having run a this a few times, nothing has updated on my side and it seems a little bugged out.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Before I even started the score when selecting the mission showed (9/4) Nef Anyo (o_0). Little weird, but I ignored it. After running 5 missions (4 Alad + 1 Nef) it still shows that I have yet to unlock the rewards. The active conflict shows 3/3 for Alad V, but the above rewards remain unchanged.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I have completed the mission successfully both with a group and solo.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Am I doing something wrong or is it just broken?</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p>Update: It appears to have been corrected. The 3/3 Active has gone and has been replaced by 1/4 rewards.</p>

Edited by LordOfTime94

My victories were reset to 0 when I had 3 (finished but un-won 4th). Kind of annoying but it may just be a visual glitch and i still have my victories. Gonna have to come back tomorrow and check once this one is done :/

Edit: Well, I'm a bit upset. Because of that dang reset I won't be getting the new weapon (only three conflicts have happened after my reset and the current one - the third - is at 18% with only 30 minutes left in the whole event). I was really looking forward to that weapon too :,(  DANG YOU DE!!!

Edited by Zambeiz

Go team Alad! 

After meeting one to many lvl 98 bursa, I kinda want to feed Nef to the void. Slowly... bit by bit.

A shame so many tenno can just be bought with a few shiny cores.

Starting with his little danglers?

I personally disagree that it's the code/script deciding the reward depending on the amount of loses or wins. Nef was losing 0-6 he starts offering rare cores which was ok and we can say it's the script/code giving the losing side better rewards.  but then when the score was 5-7, he starts offering a blue potato followed with a gold potato...... which is obviously the script/code//DE favouring nef's side.

We will get our answer by the end of the event of whether DE and their script/code are supporting one side or it was balanced and fair.

This current conflict will end with Nef's win but it will be/was really slow  ( 3+ hours more to go for it to end, if i'm not mistaken it lasted like 9hours so far. so in total it would have lasted 12Hours+) we won't be getting much conflicts as before since most of them will last as long as this unless the rewards are one sided again, so pretty much most people who already sided with one side (the ones who has over 4/4 to one side) can't go to the opposite side anymore and if they try to do so (whether it's following the rewards or they are trying to become part of the winning side), they will end up with a score of less than 4/4, and not get any weapon reward (whether it is the karak wraith or the dera vandal) this is the  "trap" of this event which most people fall in or will fall in.

Yeah i understand but i was thinking more like an algorithm written to avoid to much spacing within the scores imean like 0 - 0 ( normal reward )

0- 1 to 0- 6 ( normal reward ) then the code start manage the non sense and give the losing side much bigger reward until the score become equivalent back like when it come back to something like 7-7 both side give the same thing ( like 50 000 lol ) but still i think dev hates SALAD V too lol

Edited by trunks013

I would personally like to see the weapon of the side you support being rewarded individually. yes, I know that means creeating alternate methods of attaining the other. However, it would likely be the most popular choice in the community. (I want karak as the anti-Corpus gear is very limited) After that I believe the best bet would be to attain the alternate (one I didn't choose by my support) weapon from an assasin (or both at a later time as has been done with Brakk and Detron) What does the communit say to this idea?

Edited by Brukov

I have helped Alad V up till now, and got all the payouts. The only thing I don't understand is that I got 4 times the reward from yesterday 16-05 ( got the mail with 50.000 credits 4 times) and 3 times the reward for today 17-05 ( 3 times the mail with 20 fusion cores). So.... I don't really know what to do right now.

Don't know if this has been asked but if we support one side for 4-5 rounds and earn a weapon, if we go support the other side for the same amount (and hit 0) do we still qualify for a weapon?

I supported Alad V for 5 missions and Nef for 5.

So I log in this morning and not only did I not receive my cores from last night (battle 21) there are 53 gold cores missing from my inventory and 27 silver in their place..... Only been playing for one month but I've spent $300 on platinum and prime access. Now it's time to quit. I can't imaging playing a game where they adjust your inventory on a whim with no explanation. Feel stupid for giving my money to such a shady operation. 

Edited by SoulKlenz

Definitely open a ticket on that. there have been cases in the past where rewards have been glitched. I'm not aware of any recent occurrences of this but occasionally they remove or modify a mod in the game, when this happens you will receive fusion cores in your inventory equivalent to the rank and rarity invested in the removed mod.