The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

the way you (people from DE) handle event rewards is just plain dumb and stupid .. why not let everyone get what they want? I dont want this ugly and boring "Karak" I want that awesome "Dera".. I would be satisfied with just dera vandal blueprint .. that is why participated in event .. and it makes no sense - why would Alad V give karak to those who supported the other guy?

Wow the friggin ambiguity in the rules plus the fact that the in-game status screen told me I was getting the 4/4 reward completely screwed me over.  Massive thumbs down on this one DE.  Next time make your instructions more explicit.  Honestly, this is just one more glitchy piece of crap added to the glitchiness of everything else (like daily crashes).

"Event Weapon –Fully support Nef Anyo or Alad V in at least 4 regional battles"  

"Fully support" meant 3/3 for each regional battle to me, not 4 total regional battles for one or the other.

I wish I had taken a screen shot of my in-game status because it told me I had 4/4 and that I was getting the reward.

Yeah, great job, DE. Not cool.

The ambiguity of the event made it seem that all you had to do to earn the gun was fully fight for whichever side in four regional battles.

I thought, "sure, okay, then I'll fight for Alad in four regional battles, and since that earns me the gun, I'll fight for Nef since he's giving 25 5-star cores".

I thought that would earn me 4/4 Alad and 1/4 Nef Anyo (or w/e). Nope. Basically counts as 3/4 done. And I didn't know that since it was never elucidated in the rules, and the 25 cores popped up as one of the last fights.

Obviously, I wish that I (and all others in my situation) would get the gun in the end.

Yeah, great job, DE. Not cool.

The ambiguity of the event made it seem that all you had to do to earn the gun was fully fight for whichever side in four regional battles.

I thought, "sure, okay, then I'll fight for Alad in four regional battles, and since that earns me the gun, I'll fight for Nef since he's giving 25 5-star cores".

I thought that would earn me 4/4 Alad and 1/4 Nef Anyo (or w/e). Nope. Basically counts as 3/4 done. And I didn't know that since it was never elucidated in the rules, and the 25 cores popped up as one of the last fights.

Obviously, I wish that I (and all others in my situation) would get the gun in the end.

That's exactly what I thought too lol. But nah you get negative points going the other direction, which messed everything up.

the way you (people from DE) handle event rewards is just plain dumb and stupid .. why not let everyone get what they want? I dont want this ugly and boring "Karak" I want that awesome "Dera".. I would be satisfied with just dera vandal blueprint .. that is why participated in event .. and it makes no sense - why would Alad V give karak to those who supported the other guy?

You're right. Why should Alad V gives any of his weapon to the loser's. Less even say Nef has anything to give after he's lost. The ones supported the loser should never get anything at all!!

10/10 worst event by far till now DE. Nice way going downhill. It was riddled with bugs that showed the event boxes both green for players and bad wording in the event description. Why even give a event description? why not make a 48hour event and you have to do something every hour? JK please dont do that.

Wow the friggin ambiguity in the rules plus the fact that the in-game status screen told me I was getting the 4/4 reward completely screwed me over.  Massive thumbs down on this one DE.  Next time make your instructions more explicit.  Honestly, this is just one more glitchy piece of crap added to the glitchiness of everything else (like daily crashes).

"Event Weapon –Fully support Nef Anyo or Alad V in at least 4 regional battles"  

"Fully support" meant 3/3 for each regional battle to me, not 4 total regional battles for one or the other.

I wish I had taken a screen shot of my in-game status because it told me I had 4/4 and that I was getting the reward.

This needs to go up so the DE can actually pay attention. plus hes grand master founder so they're bound to notice this.

I may be a bit late but I wasn't here the week this operation was launched. In the admins post it was written 
"- This Operation is on now until Wednesday, May 20 at 12 p.m. EDT." It's currently 5:12 pm EDT but I can't seem to find the operation anywhere on my navigation segment ...

12 PM is before 5 PM.  I know, it makes no sense, but that's how the clock works for whatever reason.

I wish the event description had been more specific about multiple event nodes.  I had no idea they were even a thing until today.

The overall status of the event fluctuated totally randomly. At first I did one set for Tyl Regor (1/4 for Regor) and received the emblem. Then three instances for Alad V, ending up with 2/4 for Alad. However, the counter showed this being 3/4 at this point. I did one on monday (3/4) and on tuesday morning the counter was reset so that I didn't have even the emblem checked (counter showed 1/4 at this poin, though?!). Before the event ended, I got to do the Alad V part once again, but alas, no Karak.

As far as I can tell, I had the 4 instances of Alad V conflicts to fulfill the requirements for Karak, but now I'm waiting to lose that emblem, too. ONLY because the counter registered, deleted and did what it wanted all along the event.

Thank you DE for keeping us in the dark and making us guess the result on our own part... 

((needless to say, I'm very disheartened and upset about this all))

Sorry, I dont understand...Bad Guy A asked you to help him defeat Bad Guy B.  Then Bad Guy B decided to offer a better reward so you switched sides. 

And you didnt think there would be consequences?

Hmmm.

You're right. Why should Alad V gives any of his weapon to the loser's. Less even say Nef has anything to give after he's lost. The ones supported the loser should never get anything at all!!

Oh, look who doesn't remember that the Gradivus Dilemma was bad because of that reason.

If the losing side doesn't get anything, nobody will support it at all. It would essentially meant forfeiting your reward just to support them, leading to a ridiculously one-sided event. In the case of this event it would have been even more one-sided since you had to have 4 more missions completed in favour of the faction you support to get the reward.

If they want to have players make a meaningful choice, they'd have equal rewards on each individual mission for both factions and would give all players the weapon they fought for. That way, there are two things to consider for a player: Either I choose the faction because I like them more than the other or I choose the final reward that I prefer.

Edited by Tyrian3k

Oh, look who doesn't remember that the Gradivus Dilemma was bad because of that reason.

If the losing side doesn't get anything, nobody will support it at all. It would essentially meant forfeiting your reward just to support them, leading to a ridiculously one-sided event. In the case of this event it would have been even more one-sided since you had to have 4 more missions completed in favour of the faction you support to get the reward.

If they want to have players make a meaningful choice, they'd have equal rewards on each individual mission for both factions and would give all players the weapon they fought for. That way, there are two things to consider for a player: Either I choose the faction because I like them more than the other or I choose the final reward that I prefer.

I'm detecting sarcasm. Lots of it.

(Hopefully, anyway.)

xD its like half of you guys never played an invasion before, if youre only reward driven its YOUR fault for not getting 4/4 points i changed between sides too but got 11/4 because i wasnt so stupid and ran after extra 25k creds or r5 cores everytime they showed up.

And the thing about not getting Dera, DE stated everyone would get the winners weapon just w8 like 3-6 months and its probably gonna return just like detron did.

The event was fun way more fun than the last few, the only thing that screwed things was that period where you got multiple rewards from one conflict but again if you stayed true to your side it didnt matter while merchenaries got punished, which i actually find to be rather amusing and nice.

Also this event was way more casual and less grind than gradius would have loved to see you all complain about that event... probably the same arguments:

-It wasnt explained that you needed atleast 51% for the side you supported i did only go after rewards and ended up supporting the corpus now i wont get my brakk potatoed and with loadoutslot.

-Why dont i get my Detron bp if i fought for corpus i dont like brakk it looks ugly...

DE is giving us all these awesome events and most posts on this forum complain about being to dumb to understand core gamemechanics and not able to get all the shiny things and the weapon. Well sucks to be a reward driven guy that cant plan towards the future doesnt it...