Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Thread To Clarify Who Will Fight Who(Event Rewards).

OverlordMcGeek

Type whatever you are supporting. I.E. Karak or Dera

Do not merge this thread. This will serve to show how many people will be fighting for one side. On the 20th when the event ends people can have the choice in counting all the supporters on each side to, defect or not, and get the potatoed reward rather than(most likely thanks to gravdivus) a blueprint of which ever side looses.

I go: 

Dera

Edited by theclinton
Language/Rude

it's so annoying to choose between these 2, I don't like nor hate them, if only I knew the stats or even looks >_> 

maybe I'll go karak, don't really know 

Braton Prime will be better than Karak Wraith. Period. At least with the Dera Vandel we get something interesting and fun to play with.

I don't fight for a weapon.

I fight against Alad V.

This right here. I can't understand why people would want to support the guy who tore apart our fellow Tenno as a hobby. I'd rather support a delusional scam artist than a homicidal killer.

Edited by spidey2092

Braton Prime will be better than Karak Wraith. Period. At least with the Dera we get something interesting and fun to play with.

well, braton is slash and karak is impact, that's how I judge weapons, and I liked the dera too, but it's puncture >_>  and the flight speed of it was bad for me 

Do not merge this thread. This will serve to show how many people will be fighting for one side. On the 20th when the event ends people can have the choice in counting all the supporters on each side to, defect or not, and get the potatoed reward rather than(most likely thanks to gravdivus) a blueprint of which ever side looses.

This isn't the brakk vs detron.

This is the prova vandal vs the machete wraith.

You get the whole potatoed weapon, not a bp, this is to provent winner band-wagoning.

(Though dera)

Edited by immolator1001

This isn't the brakk vs detron.

This is the prova vandal vs the machete wraith.

You get the whole potatoed weapon, not a bp, this is to provent winner band-wagoning.

(Though dera)

Source on getting potato weapon even if we lose?

Definetly Karak Wraith. I love the weapon, I love Wraith weapons (colours match with my Red Veil loadouts), I love everything of it.

I also like Dera Vandal, but a bit less. However we will receive both of them so... Just wait.

Edited by Latronico