Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Calling All Tenno! Plasma Weaponry/directed Energy Weaponry

OghmaInfinium

I believe that Warframes should have access to directed-energy weaponry including but not limited to: Plasma rifles, and plasma pistols, flamethrowers, Tesla rifles and Cryo-Guns. ALTHOUGH I will concede that we have mods for some of these elements, we already have Heat Daggers and should easily be able to expand on this. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

the answer is post update 8. DE steve has said in livestream 1) corpus energy weapons are coming, get out your lab coats (there's a tech station coming to the dojos) and 2) a railgun sniper rifle is in the works.

also i got de steve to say a rocket launcher is coming eventually... moar explosives!

I think the thing on the top of my list is for them to make some firarms that revolve around an element like the heat swords, as well as making some more weapons that have frost and lightning as their elements.

Some sort of Poison-squirting weapon, and a gun that fires whirling blades that ricochet are near the top of my wish list along with a grenade launcher.

Good thinking, Saryn's Poison is already considered a 4th element in terms of how damage is calculated. Doesn't mire already have a toxic ability attached to its charge attack? Maybe DE could use the damage mechanics for that toxic for possible Toxic Firearms

the answer is post update 8. DE steve has said in livestream 1) corpus energy weapons are coming, get out your lab coats (there's a tech station coming to the dojos) and 2) a railgun sniper rifle is in the works.

also i got de steve to say a rocket launcher is coming eventually... moar explosives!

When I'm not in class posting on this forum and actually have time, I shall watch the Livestream. This sounds like a step in the same way that I am interested in.

I think the thing on the top of my list is for them to make some firarms that revolve around an element like the heat swords, as well as making some more weapons that have frost and lightning as their elements.

I HOPE Firearms revolving around elements are created.

KEEP this Topic going I like what I see ^.^

P.S. yay for everyone and their respective contributions and opinions :D