Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

All these lovely "fixes" are the result of the rabid fanboys worshipping DE's every action and refusing to believe that they can do wrong, then vehemently attack anyone who has any sort of criticism for DE, no matter how constructive.

This is what you get for having too many "yes-men" and not enough people willing to call you out for your mistakes. Can't really put out a good patch with almost the entire Design Council sucking up to DE in such a way...

You expect critical thinking and intelligence on the internet? What f**king rock did you come from?

banshee has not been nerfed in this patch its the ability u use you will take dmg just like how you shoot on enemy 

While in Power in Use means => Enemy says I can shoot you, Muahahaha !!!
even u push number 4 ability when u doing the showdown of the ability they still can hit you.
Its on every frame.

Edited by TrollzorLi

Ah man, wish I'd bought that avatar pack now, had creds to spare. Why would you change them to plat only? A bit lame :/

yea, why would they do that? i think they should have left the original avatar packs there so that one could buy them with credits and just add something on else to the new ones.

banshee has not been nerfed in this patch its the ability u use you will take dmg just like how you shoot on enemy 

While in Power in Use means => Enemy says I can shoot you, Muahahaha !!!

even u push number 4 ability when u doing the showdown of the ability they still can hit you.

Its on every frame.

Not 100% sure what you're saying here since the sentence structure and grammar are a little...odd.

But before this patch, animations for some ultis definitely gave complete immunity to all enemy, ally and environmental effects during casting. Overload, Avalanche, Radial Javelin, Crush and Blade Storm all come to mind. These are canned animations that cannot be interrupted in any way.

I was staggered out of Blessing today but can't recall if that happened prior to this patch or not since I use it so rarely. I think you can also be staggered out of Radial Disarm and Miasma but those animations are so quick that I'm not entirely certain.

Anyway, the point is that Sound Quake granted animation immunity, and apparently doesn't now. I don't think you're informing anyone of any new knowledge.

Edited by holdenagincourt

To tell 100% of the truth

I HATE THE LAST FRAME SKILL BALANCES (SARYN NYX RHINO AND BANSHEE)!

THX FOR THE BD PRESENT DE (no comments needed right?)

DID U CREATE THIS GAME FOR THE PLAYERS OR FOR U?

ok .....want me to calm down only when i write 200 pages of insults keep these balances up

YES I AM WHINING AND I HAVE ALL RIGHTS TO DO THAT TODAY

i started playing around easter and i loved the game...after the droprate balance i was pissed well it was endurable but after these "balances" i cant keep calm

real feedback when i calmed down..........................

.........the vauban it's cool but i have something to say.......warframe was a decent free game (really free) with decent prices and a lot of credits starting weapons,that it's normal and better weapons you made with blubrint nou even the Skana that is the starter weapon it's with platinium and blubrint...and the bo or furis.....after a year if you go on with this restrictions the game will belike others free games....i have to say this is a bigg impass...i'm disapointed about you

Why Rhino needed Iron Skin Nerf?

Banshee is no longer invulnerable during Sound Quake.

So they both became worthless for what they were doing best.

Again I lost interest in the game for these nerfs. Stopped playing Battlefield 3 for this very same reason.

Goodbye, probably anyway. Do not want to be part of this nerf wagon and that is after some 180 hours, right before I wanted to buy more platinum.

Edited by RenegadeSVK

New  frames usualy are better than old one.. if they keep adding frames ony for plats and "?" alerts  this game can be pay to play game. I know its easy way.. = you dont need add boss for drop etc = but i think its not a good way.

Every new player after some days of play think about buy few thinks -- slots, potatos -- why ppl wait for skins and helmets and dont buy them for plats - plat prices - 

Colors cost the same like helmets, potatos only for 20.. Old plats prices for some waframes are insane.. rhino and frost for 375 plats.. all frames what can be droped from boss should have same price like Volt or Loki - 75 -  and i think more ppl will buy frames for plats especialy when droped frame cost around 100k credits what is a little hard for new players.  

Colors shouldn't cost more than 20-25 plats

Skins for sentinels have great price !!!!

Helmets and Weapons skin no more than 50 plats.. and try add more of them.. even one every friday.. nice skins with some stats, cheap and more ppl buy it.

Nerfs... its good gameplay change.. 80% dmg with ironskin .. a little nerf what was needed.. sorry but with proper mods Rhino can SPAM it allmost all the time..

Thats is great news for Sound Quake some more dmg but still cannot kill grineers on Eris (30) ;/ 43 dmg per tick.. with full dmg mods ... realy...

DMG during Sound Quake hope its a bug.. sorry when tons of Grineers shooting on me.. before i start dealing dmg to them i lost sentinel, shield and my hp stand on 200.... when skill end before my char get up from ground i was dead.. why.. because i kill NOONE !!!!

Sound Quake - much less dmg than on other frames, dmg during using skill killing banshie faster than our skill can kill enemy. 

i Back to Saryn!!!

Edited by Dreed

Yey, now Rhino useless against Toxic Ancients on infested defence missions. Where could he find his place now, when his charge much weaker than Excalibur have; 3th and 4th abilities bad in all aspects; and now nerfed the only one his decent ability.