The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

Moving the topic from Rhino to Vauban - when his powers work, he's awesome, especially against Corpus and Infested Ancient, but unfortunately more often than not his powers don't work, which basically just turns him into any a really weak Warframe that's pretty much guaranteed to die on a high level mission

Which makes me sad, cos he's so epic when he actually works...

He better be getting fixed during U8 (or preferably sooner) DE... -.-

I believe there's account resets now . You can get all your plat back and buy a different frame if you honestly think Rhino is completely unusable now. You could also just get used to killing a few less enemies than you used to, rely more on your team, or change your tactics up.

Rely on my team, that's hilarious. I seem to have similar luck when hosting/joining as Rhino as I did when Pugging in CoX on my Thugs/Poison Mastermind and Earth/Storm Controller. Most every run is filled with the types of people who have this bizzare fascination with dying and needing to be rezzed. It's like I somehow turn into an idiot magnet. Especially when I'm hosting and a rusher or two leave hordes of Infested for me and say... a Frost. The rusher(s) end up meeting an elevator from Mass Effect 1 on the XBox 360 while Frost and I are wading through the toxic moshpit.

Or there's all the people who absolutely insist on going pure melee against Vay Hek/Lech Kril (really? Vay Hek I can sorta get), or even people who focus too much on trying to kill a Corpus Sniper to notice the pack of Shockwave Moas getting ready to do the 'stomp your feet' part of the 'If your happy and you know it' kid's song. Then there's the just plain annoying trollballs locking people into a corner while four of them just do their thing. Jackal, as easy as he can be, can still fire off a OHKO attack that if the host is laggy, will go off before the visual and/or audio cues go off.

Unless I've teamed with members of the PuG before, I trust every last team member to keep themselves alive about as well as a Grineer Sawman. Most of the times I'm proven correct (for many reasons), other times I'm proven very wrong.... other times I just fall through the map and get utterly stuck with no way out.

As a player who mains Rhino I feel that 80% base max damage reduction on Iron Skin is reasonable provided that it can be increased with Focus like Ember's Overheat can. Otherwise the frame is now completely obsolete, especially since the duration of Iron Skin was halved as well. Overheat still lasts 13 seconds AOE deals damage! This would also be okay if the energy cost was reduced. If your goal is to balance skills in preparation for PvP then you could at least adjust Trinity and Frost as well.

If they are trying to balance for PvP then I just might be done with the game. 

Posted (edited) · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, May 20, 2013 - Poor post.
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, May 20, 2013 - Poor post.

"Oh no, my 15 seconds of god mode, what will I do now?!" Play like the rest of us. Your crutch is gone, and it's staying gone. 80% is still a ridiculous amount. Anyone who says otherwise was too babied by the fact that it was overkill to run around unkillable for 15 seconds. "Oh S#&$, I'm almost out of shields! Let me pop this skill and get them back!" No. Just, no.

kid, stfu because you have no idea what you talking about. I can play alone in Pluto and with iron skin its hard like hell, but playable. 80% is a great amount of damage? let me respond you........F*** YOU!!! ITS A F***** RHINO !!!!!! he's suposed to be a tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now is a very low warframe........but i can still play solo in pluto, but i dont want to play anymore this game.......it's like Diablo 3 and his stupids updates.

Edited by iceagex

why are u hating so much my banshee ? range has been reduced by half ( even if i have stretch at max ) , and..more damage ? maybe its LESS damage , and she can take damage pressin 4 ? this frame must be renamed Kamikaze or SuicideGirl .

Give me back my potato used to supercharge this girl

Edited by HuskyBanks

I must admit, that I did't really noticed, that Iron Skin was weakened. It's still pretty powerful, and you still can tank, but...

Healing others is little bit harder now. I used to press 2 and run directly into the group of ancients, and help my friend to get up, so he can cast Ring Of fire, and burn them to ashes. Now it's sometimes even impossible, because lots of toxics mean, that even 80% isn' enough.

At least I still got my Rhino Stomp...

Maybe Rhino Prime will be strong as the old Rhino was (yay, platinum or chance 1:60000 to drop parts blueprints on impossible missions), who knows, who knows...

Let's see here: Almost every weapon HAS to be purchased with plat, and every other weapon that you can buy with credits have their prices increased DRAMATICALLY. 75k for a strun... a newbie might think it's somewhat hard getting around 20k creds for the strun, and now, they're gonna have to farm a fortune (75k's quite a bit if you're just starting out) just for your standard shotgun. And I'm pretty sure some warframes cost around 75k to craft all the parts. Some price "balancing", DE.

Not to mention, once they figure out that almost ALL of the weapons' BP's need to be bought with credits, and then need to be crafted with materials that you also need to farm for along with even more credits, and a 12 hour wait time once you actually start crafting it, i doubt he'll be too enthusiastic about doing all of that for another gun/melee, which might suck once finished. Nope, don't do something logical and make even more of the weapons purchasable with credits or anything like that, no, do the exact opposite of that and try to make everyone buy platinum cause you're getting greedy (i was going to craft rhino, and i've never played as him so i wouldn't know, but if these players make the nerf as bad as it sounds, i doubt i'm going to be playing or crafting him anytime soon. Another strike on DE).

Good one DEvs This game is becoming less free to play and way more pay to win -.- you are screwing the game up so STOP.

And the Rhino nerf was s**t -.-

other than that its a average update

Don't say that the fanbois will come out of the wood shack to beat you like they did me.

Let's see here: Almost every weapon HAS to be purchased with plat, and every other weapon that you can buy with credits have their prices increased DRAMATICALLY. 75k for a strun... a newbie might think it's somewhat hard getting around 20k creds for the strun, and now, they're gonna have to farm a fortune (75k's quite a bit if you're just starting out) just for your standard shotgun. And I'm pretty sure some warframes cost around 75k to craft all the parts. Some price "balancing", DE.

Not to mention, once they figure out that almost ALL of the weapons' BP's need to be bought with credits, and then need to be crafted with materials that you also need to farm for along with even more credits, and a 12 hour wait time once you actually start crafting it, i doubt he'll be too enthusiastic about doing all of that for another gun/melee, which might suck once finished. Nope, don't do something logical and make even more of the weapons purchasable with credits or anything like that, no, do the exact opposite of that and try to make everyone buy platinum cause you're getting greedy (i was going to craft rhino, and i've never played as him so i wouldn't know, but if these players make the nerf as bad as it sounds, i doubt i'm going to be playing or crafting him anytime soon. Another strike on DE).

I don't like this change either.  It really screws new players.

If you can't wait the time it takes to let a weapon build you have to much time on your hands. besides credits are getting really easy to get now materials are going to be the real problem soon.

But yeah, I missed that part on my first post. At least give Rhino Skin its knockback immunity.

I believe it is suposed to have a knock back immunity still.

- Holy S&@* where is his knockback immunity? (This is a bug, it SHOULD be there.)

It is simply a bug and should be fixed in the next patch.

Now that you have more players and "have grown" you are upping the prices? I thought they were high enough already but ok. I think you guys are doing great work with the game, but the prices didn't need changing. What we need are more varied firearms like energy based weapons etc. That is a better way to get people to spend platinum and play the game than simply upping the prices in my opinion.

more like 80% ironskin rage and 10% of  weapon pricing balance rage and 10% about blackmailing DE with "i will quit the game"

btw i think 75k for strun is O.K. since you can get 5-15k from alert and they apper every 20 minutes or so

Edited by Cyclone

I don't like this change either.  It really screws new players.

not screwed me up and i reseted, also not used any plat yet after reset waiting for update 8 and i got 8 planets unlocked maxed out 2 weapons and warframe rank(loki) and only spent about 10hours? each stage only takes few minutes and i earn about 2k a stage on first few levels of mercury back in beta it used to be less then 1k. they up the rewards for missions ages ago of course they have to up the price which was longed delayed, if you cant handle the lesser price increase compared to reward increase it proofs your the type that plays ever game you buy on easiest mode and still fail (maybe im just a bit angry about the ammount of stupid complains i see) like all the crys over rihno, if you dont like the frame dont use him you have the perfectly overpowered excalibur you start of with (slash dash Damage is 150 / 150 / 225 / 500 vs all Grineer, Corpus Crewmen and Ancient Infested and 450 / 450 / 675 /1500 vs light Infested and Moa without upgrades)  ) the dame devs can see the amount of complains they getting for rihno and they will do somethign to reduce there complains so stop spaming with useless crys.

anyway before this they should just get rid of hacking minigame for locked doors and locked doors altogeather some players that dont use volt of loki cannont get past caloris on mecury because of the locked doors bug.