Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tubeman Event : Reward For Loyalty ?

Sh0ck-Wave

After seeing the huge paradigm shift away from Alad V once Anyo started offering R5 cores vs Alad's uncommon cores, it had me wondering if this event is more like a social experiment to see if the community at large shifts simply based on reward. 

ie. if now Alad V started offering Catalysts vs Anyo's R5 cores, how many people would still fight for Anyo ?

Thing is, it would be cool if Tenno who did not sway based on short-term gain were offered a reward at the end of the tournament for their loyalty to one side .. regardless of that who wins at the end of the event.

Sure there's the weapons, but that's been on offer from the start and is an 'in the air' reward based on the final outcome.

But if I 'only' played on the side of Anyo, is there any way that would offer me something in the future, like for a future event or offering that, because I chose that side, gives me a loyalty bonus ?

Sure it's the winners who get to re-write the history books, but Loyalty is one of the most critical aspects during the conflict.

(Or should I just look at the graphics and be happy running around going pew pew pew 'cause politics is for chumps ? :)

I really wish there was some reason to not seek material rewards.  Loyalty is its own reward, but only to a point.  And some of the decisions we've had to make recently haven't really been decisions at all - A catalyst, which is a once or twice a week appearance, vs. 50K credits during a double-credit weekend?  I'd have to be some sort of idiot not to help Nef this one time no matter how much I support Alad, especially since I'm already 10/4 in Alad's favor for this one.  I just wish loyalty had some sort of reward too.

Edited by Trylobyte

I really wish there was some reason to not seek material rewards.  Loyalty is its own reward, but only to a point.  And some of the decisions we've had to make recently haven't really been decisions at all - A catalyst, which is a once or twice a week appearance, vs. 50K credits during a double-credit weekend?  I'd have to be some sort of idiot not to help Nef this one time no matter how much I support Alad, especially since I'm already 10/4 in Alad's favor for this one.  I just wish loyalty had some sort of reward too.

Or you could be vet who has a stock of potatoes in reserve...and fight for Alad V because lore is the only thing that really matters anymore.

I thought the same thing during Gradivus event, i stick for the Corpus till the end, not a single battle i fought for the Grineer. But there's nothing at the end, only 26 plat loss because i have to buy slot and catalyst for Brakk.

Current event didn't reward the winners more though, you can be on the losing side but you can gain so much more if you pick your battle right.

Edited by Rekkou

Ruk has always been right. We don't seek balance; we seek rewards.

If the Infested showed up and offered us something appropriately shiny we would let them have half the star chart.

I will have you know you're wong.

Some of us respect lore and would never help the Infested gain control of Origin.Regardless of whatever rewards they could possibly offer.

Some of us respect lore and would never help the Infested gain control of Origin.Regardless of whatever rewards they could possibly offer.

I agree ..

This may be a game, but we should always lead by example.

I just fear that want of the many will outway the will of the few.

Edited by Sh0ck-Wave

Some, of course, would do the right thing.

Whether they constitute the majority is another matter.

I really wish there was some reason to not seek material rewards. Loyalty is its own reward, but only to a point. And some of the decisions we've had to make recently haven't really been decisions at all - A catalyst, which is a once or twice a week appearance, vs. 50K credits during a double-credit weekend? I'd have to be some sort of idiot not to help Nef this one time no matter how much I support Alad, especially since I'm already 10/4 in Alad's favor for this one. I just wish loyalty had some sort of reward too.

DE will just release more nef high tier rewards. Till u fall behind on Alad.

I want Io infested back, Xini, but I dont want those mutalist moas, but anyway, only time will tell, and since no matter who you support you get the weapon of the winner I will fight for what I like the most, catalyst > cores > forma > credit > reactor (have to many reactors left, and all the warframe, have 20+ catalyst and in 13 hours all the weapons)

"Loyalty". You would really give your loyalty to a bunch of greedy a-holes who enslave people and hunt down Tenno for profits hmm? Can only talk for myself imma rip those clowns off, weaken then financially and wait for the day Lotus finally give that execution bounty.