Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Exterminate In Mercury Broken.

firequill

Yep stuck on this one also, this needs fixing quick because its not just effecting us reset people but any new players coming through are gonna hit this very quick and probably just quit.

Edited by Vetala

I liked the extermination mission on Mercury as it was a quiet stroll, no rush, perfect for getting the last few kills for my weapon (or the first few ones).

Now I have to Kill poor ol' Vor again :)

Seriously, this is a problem - the bug, that is. I mean it's already strange that you put Grineer on a Corpus map (without signs of attack showing they captured the ship)... but that door...

I guess the door is waiting for you to complete the objective so then it can open and you can get to the Extraction route, but since the enemies can spawn behind it you cannot complete thus it won't open, etc.

-

By the way, just to make sure: this bug only happens on the "Corpus style" maps in the rotation, right?

Just posted this in another topic about this mision but i'll add it here too, I managed to get past this mission by soloing it.

I encountered it on a solo run but only played twice and couldn't get through. I received a response to my ticket and hopefully it will be fixed soon. If you notice in the mission location info it states you're in Elion even though we clicked on Caloris.

Edit: Edited for grammar.

Edited by CreepinDeath

happened to me, too during a pug game yesterday....but i was using banshee and started using my sound quake to kill things on the other side of the door. luckily someone else had energy siphon equipped...but eventually they got tired of waiting and left, so i had to abort the mission. decided to try it again and equipped energy siphon myself and ran it solo. got to the stuck door again and started using sound quake...took awhile but eventually i managed to kill everything on the other side and then the door unlocked and i could move to the extraction point....i love my banshee.

All you need is someone with Volt. The Shock skill can go through locked doors. ive already tested it three times now and ive fixed three time for three different groups of people. Im sitting on caloris running it constantly so as to make sure everybody gets through.

Loki can also fix this up to some extenet by reducing enamies by 1 ever time he uses decoy.

DE already knows about this locked doors bugged and there working to fix it. what i dont understand is how did they cause this bug, is also happened in closed beta few months ago.

Same this was happening for my buddy and myself. We attempted the mission together twice but resulted in the same door problem. After which we ran it separately and still had 3-5 enemies behind that last, oddly locked door. I originally got through it with no problems about 4 days ago and at least twice more within the past 2 days.

Yes! I thought this was just me! I hate this so much! I've lost so much experience resetting this level over and over. Please fix this immediately!   

For anyone's curiosity, I have beat the level by just re-trying it a bunch until the enemies aren't behind a locked door.

Edited by TheEvilMouse

Bumping for bug confirmed.

the mission intro also names Caloris as Elion. not sure if this is key relevant to the bug, but still...

Also note that any mods you pick up are deleted upon mission abort. this needs a fix too.

Happens in random online too.

they made it so that happens, if you fail/abort a mission you lose all but the exp.

And yeah I'm having this bug as well and I just reset, 2 try's now and both times I've had 6 stuck behind the door.

Devs, fix this and let us reset our W/L please, this is just plain unfair and annoying for all of us.