Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Den Of Kubrow Summarized

DiosGX

I had already soloed this whole thing.

I was going as Mesa to help someone else and all that happened were people either spawning 10 kubrows and getting swarmed and dying in places where they can not be revived BECAUSE THERE'S A HUNDRED DOGS AROUND THEM.

Or, the den just gets broken instantly because GOTTA GO FAST LOL.

Shoulda stayed in invite only I guess. Still, after doing 5 of them online in public squads, I'm just amazed that not only how bad, and stupid people are, but how much they simply cannot listen to basic instructions and requests.

It's a good thing most of this game isn't that complicated, or nobody would ever be able to actually get anything done.

o3o

Have you tried raiding on the first week?

Unfortunately, on console, the scores are not cumulative, so either you get 300 in 1 run or you can't get mod bite...the strun wraith i can do solo, but the mod bite i can't, because for some reason the kubrow spawn less often, and my dakra prime only need 2 hit to destroy the dens...regardless, i managed it with a full squad

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

Unfortunately, on console, the scores are not cumulative, so either you get 300 in 1 run or you can't get mod bite...the strun wraith i can do solo, but the mod bite i can't, because for some reason the kubrow spawn less often, and my dakra prime only need 2 hit to destroy the dens...regardless, i managed it with a full squad

I just took out my Rhino prime and did everything fine. Only took me 4 tries.

I only had one bellend, out of all my groups, who just couldn't keep his hand off of all the cuties. Other than that, I expect people to randomy go down during any event. It's just the nature of doing something new like this. After those two points I otherwise had a great easy time.

I'm on console. And I don't approve this message. Points are cumulative.

0_0 I was the stupid kind of people you hate...because I thought the kubrows only spawn more when hitting (and destroying) the dens.

I didn't know until going with a team where they always speak languages my computer don't understand. When we were at the last den while I was attacking it, one of them finally switch to english and told me to stop, just right at the moment I destroyed the last den....And this run just give me the score to reach 300 and I don't have to repeat it.

I was also bringing a new melee coz I want to uplevel it..and killed a lot by those scorches.

Sides note, I think the animation of the ignis (?) used by them should have a better animation to truly indicate there firing range. I've experienced many times where the whole team suddenly go down because a scorch far away was firing invisible fire towards us. You never know which way you should escape because there was thick fog and the fire cannot be seen.

Edited by climatiseur