Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop This

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i puked out half my internal organs by episode 3 of season 2. no more i'm done

There will be more than 3 seasons, dude. Just look at the light novels. 

I actually want to hear what EreButts hated about SAO.

The first season wasn't bad, until Heathcliff cheats in the duel and Kirito is fine with letting the whole thing go, apparently. It's just entirely dropped as a plot point.

After that, I wasn't even interested in seeing if the Fairy King of S2 was actually just Heathcliff again and whether the duel haxing would ever be addressed.

I actually want to hear what EreButts hated about SAO.

It's just not my kind of anime.

I find a lot of the characters to be really boring and the story isn't very interesting.

I've heard that .hack does it better, but the art style kinda puts me off of it. I may check it out, but right now I'm busy with exams and my backlog keeps growing.

On a side note: I recently read some more of AoT (attack on titan) and I gotta say that it's getting really interesting now. My criticisms still stand for the early sections of the manga but after volume 8 it gets really interesting (and also kinda stupid at some parts).

I find a lot of the characters to be really boring and the story isn't very interesting.

I've heard that .hack does it better, but the art style kinda puts me off of it. I may check it out, but right now I'm busy with exams and my backlog keeps growing.

On a side note: I recently read some more of AoT (attack on titan) and I gotta say that it's getting really interesting now. My criticisms still stand for the early sections of the manga but after volume 8 it gets really interesting (and also kinda stupid at some parts).

Why is this topic still active? XD

Fair enough. I was more or less fine with it, until the Kirito/Heathcliff duel. Then I pretty much flipped a table because WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

I thought I'd watch Suisei no Gargantia since that was on netflix, but there was a major plot point a few episodes in (I won't spoil it, but you'll absolutely know it when you see it) that just did NOT work for me. After that, everything quickly got very silly indeed.

Maybe my problem is relying entirely on netflix to supply me with stuff that's worth watching.

Edited by notlamprey

Fair enough. I was more or less fine with it, until the Kirito/Heathcliff duel. Then I pretty much flipped a table because WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

I thought I'd watch Suisei no Gargantia since that was on netflix, but there was a major plot point a few episodes in (I won't spoil it, but you'll absolutely know it when you see it) that just did NOT work for me. After that, everything quickly got very silly indeed.

Maybe my problem is relying entirely on netflix to supply me with stuff that's worth watching.

but netflix has only like 4 "anime" why would you do that to yourself?

Ahh, I understand what you mean... It's sorta how I can't watch any anime (Other than one piece.. The only acceptation (;p)  to this rule) with the American voice actors.. I need the Japanese subtitles.. 

but netflix has only like 4 "anime" why would you do that to yourself?

Short answer: I'm paranoid.

Every other site I've looked at is trying to run a hundred bajillion scripts, and I don't have the time to research and individually allow just the right ones to get video without ads and all the other garbage.

I don't have the free time to binge watch anyway, so I don't really feel too limited by sticking to netflix. Even the "bad ones," or ones I just don't care for, are an opportunity to build critiquing skills.

Being an educated critic of media is a valuable skill, for me anyway. I don't want to like or dislike a piece of media without being able to explain to myself, or someone else, my reasons for feeling the way I do about it.

Short answer: I'm paranoid.

Every other site I've looked at is trying to run a hundred bajillion scripts, and I don't have the time to research and individually allow just the right ones to get video without ads and all the other garbage.

I don't have the free time to binge watch anyway, so I don't really feel too limited by sticking to netflix. Even the "bad ones," or ones I just don't care for, are an opportunity to build critiquing skills.

Being an educated critic of media is a valuable skill, for me anyway. I don't want to like or dislike a piece of media without being able to explain to myself, or someone else, my reasons for feeling the way I do about it.

Crunchyroll is really good.