Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ongoing] Game/site Login Servers Down - Can't Log In (May 17Th) [Megathread]

-Anomaly-

Oh goody the login problem is fixed but I still can't play online because of damn fake port problems SORT YOUR S#&$ OUT DE I HAVE WAITED TOO DAMN LONG TO BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME WITH MY @(*()$ FRIENDS. I HAVE POSTED TOPIC AFTER TOPIC ON THIS AND EVERYONE ASSUMES IT'S JUST ME EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT.

Oh goody the login problem is fixed but I still can't play online because of damn fake port problems SORT YOUR S#&$ OUT DE I HAVE WAITED TOO DAMN LONG TO BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME WITH MY @(*()$ FRIENDS. I HAVE POSTED TOPIC AFTER TOPIC ON THIS AND EVERYONE ASSUMES IT'S JUST ME EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT.

Calm down. You don't have to bash the devs just for a mistake that's happening.

I can log in fine at the moment, but for over 3 weeks now I've not been able to use the chat, like many others I just get an endless spinning circle and no tabs. I tried making a new account and logged into it, chat works fine there, but on my main account, nothing. I also tried trading with a friend, but he said it showed me as offline and I didn't even show up in the trade list in the dojo while I was clearly standing next to him.