Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ongoing] Game/site Login Servers Down - Can't Log In (May 17Th) [Megathread]

-Anomaly-

i'm gettin it do. for teh first time i got a Blue 50% off for login reward. couldnt accept (no action/lagged out) thought it was the auto clicker i had open (i got clicker heroes steam vers in background) went to exit the clicker to see im logged out, manage dto get in and no Coupon no extra plat and no discount icon showing.  i sense emergency maint comming.

I managed to log in, but chat servers are down and foundry is giving an "unknown error" constantly.  Servers possibly down again?

Edit: just confirmed from friend on wiki that they're unable to log in. 

Edited by lstalri

what the gosh darn is going on? im right in the middle of a trade and we lost connection. im not sure if i lost my items or the other guy lost his plat. we getting any compensation for this? if this is a ddos over the event then we should get both items to prevent them from attacking again. i dont even want the dera but if that will stop the attack then it would be the best choice.

I have an issue where when i type in my password it says wrong password, now it says check log in info. so i tried to do forgot password n it says error  theres been a temporary error......any thoughts?...