Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Shields Randomly Not Blocking Enemy Gunfire In Excavation Missions

Kotsender_Quasimir

Yeah, ever since excavators have been fixed to be vulnerable again sometimes shields won't stop enemy shots. I'm afraid the best i can come up with atm is a screenshot of an excavator getting destroyed despite being surrounded by shields:

27y0mll.jpg

I didn't catch it yet but one can see the actual shots (thanks corpus travel time) pass through. No, i'm not talking about nades/explosive damage, i do know those were never blocked. This is a real bummer, pretty please look into it :3 ...

Oh and while yer at it: What about reducing flaming effects on Atomos when firing through shields so one can actually see where you're aiming ;)

Keep in mind excavators are tall. They can still be hit on the top

I'm 100% positive that wasn't the case, i play Triton almost every day since R5 were gone from T4 Surv and this is definitely a new problem...

Globe, too? Jeesh D:

Got it:

1zcmwzd.jpg

16c2pg9.jpg

As you can see by the trajectory and impact the moa on the left is clearly hurting the excavator through my little shield fort. The excavator was destroyed in a matter of seconds... I don't know if this only affects this mission / enemy type, maybe it's just more striking because excavators are total glass diggers now...

ANYWAY: Please fix asap! A skill not doing what it's supposed to do is quite a biggie!

Yeah, was very frustated the corpus shooting down the excavator while I was literally planting shields down everywhere.

Also, volt shield is blocking Amprex shots for around 2 secs, rip 50 ammo.

That would certainly explain it... also going even through globe in extreme cases. With electric shield you naturally wanna place em as close to the excavator as possible... DE please react :)

I could Copy that all defensive manners of warframes got nerfed to this level, frost his globe does not work and same as for volt shields.

Nothing seems to work, this is a real blunder of warframe, how could you mess this up.

Chao, The Roaring Lion Warlord of Shadow Lords

• 5 weeks later...