Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Hurry Up On Console

(PSN)Sybaris-

DE has most likely already finished the updates for you console users but are stuck waiting for the certification processes for consoles to say "yup its good. go ahead and update." and Tonkor is an awesome weapon you'll have fun with it.

I'd sooner have the updates working than the updates bugged. Patience.

I dont give a damn about bugs i just want to be one of the first to see the update like people on PC. Since you're on PC you don't know what it's like to wait and wait and wait. I always know everything about an update a month or longer before it arrives on consoles.

Edited by (PS4)seannowxxl

DE has most likely already finished the updates for you console users but are stuck waiting for the certification processes for consoles to say "yup its good. go ahead and update." and Tonkor is an awesome weapon you'll have fun with it.

Nope. Certification takes no longer than two weeks. Usually one week only. They always announce when they submit an update to cert and when it gets approved. 

What takes the majority of time is that DE makes the PC update first, and then begins to work on porting to the consoles. They also bundle the updates together so they are not constantly submitting builds to certification for many reasons.

Edited by (PS4)thefndodge

I dont give a damn about bugs i just want to be one of the first to see the update like people on PC. Since you're on PC you don't know what it's like to wait and wait and wait. I always know everything about an update a month or longer before it arrives on consoles.

Its not DE that is slow they sent it in already, its the Sony certification process and they are known to be notoriously slow the Xbox process is only marginally better.

No, DE tells us when they've sent it to cert, they haven't sent it yet.

The wait sucks, but I've learned to live with it.

You'll never be that up to date, because they can't update in the same way as PC. Fewest bugs are necessary simply because it can't be hotfixed at the drop of a hat, and there have been some really bad bugs from time to time (especially every major update). The status quo won't change until Sony and MS make updating more accessible in some fashion.

Its not DE that is slow they sent it in already, its the Sony certification process and they are known to be notoriously slow the Xbox process is only marginally better.

No, man. You are not relaying accurate information.

You'll never be that up to date, because they can't update in the same way as PC. Fewest bugs are necessary simply because it can't be hotfixed at the drop of a hat, and there have been some really bad bugs from time to time (especially every major update). The status quo won't change until Sony and MS make updating more accessible in some fashion.

This, and if DE decides to develop for consoles simultaneously with PC. 

I'm not on PC...

PC players also have to wait. You may not 'give a damn about bugs' but that is neither here nor there. DE are the ones who give a damn, If theres a major issue they don't like, they will delay. It's better in the long run.

I was thinking the exact same thing I don't care what pc player say I rather have the Content filled with bugs as long as I'm not stuck waiting all the time.

Really?^

Its down to the PC guys suffering/noting/reporting the bugs through feedback and such, that gets us a stable build on console.

Also the second half of you're statement is very selfish IMO.

The game is built to be played by more than just you, most people will be more than willing to wait for a stable version to get to us.

What fun is it disconnecting/lagging/freezing/not getting rewards?

Really?^

Its down to the PC guys suffering/noting/reporting the bugs through feedback and such, that gets us a stable build on console.

Also the second half of you're statement is very selfish IMO.

The game is built to be played by more than just you, most people will be more than willing to wait for a stable version to get to us.

What fun is it disconnecting/lagging/freezing/not getting rewards?

lol you don't really think consoles don't get the updates with out glitches and bugs lol come on now you can't really be that ignorant. But my point is with bugs or not you ENJOYING the Content at a steady pace. For you guys it's more get something new one week fix bugs then wait one week get next update our cycle are more like get new items get different bugs wait 3 weeks get half an update get different bugs and so on and so forth.

lol you don't really think consoles don't get the updates with out glitches and bugs lol come on now you can't really be that ignorant. But my point is with bugs or not you ENJOYING the Content at a steady pace. For you guys it's more get something new one week fix bugs then wait one week get next update our cycle are more like get new items get different bugs wait 3 weeks get half an update get different bugs and so on and so forth.

You still have bugs and glitches, but u can't really change that. But what you do get is updates without major gamebreaking bugs most of the time. Us PC players are constantly getting humongous bugs that do things like you craft something but you don't actually get it, buying an item with plat doesn't give you the item, sometimes things in inventory are deleted, etc. You guys have to wait longer, but your updates are generally way less buggier than us on PC. DE can't just hotfix console updates, so imagine if you guys got an update that had a game breaking bug in it. You guys would have to wait a while to get it fixed. It's better for you guys that you get to wait because then the updates you get aren't buggy as heck.

I play on the console, I know it gets bugs & glitches on or around updates.

Certification process is to blame for SOME hold ups, and yes it is frustrating waiting for content/fixes, but wanting a broken version is just wrong.

Plus the game is still in development and is bound to have hiccups.

You still have bugs and glitches, but u can't really change that. But what you do get is updates without major gamebreaking bugs most of the time. Us PC players are constantly getting humongous bugs that do things like you craft something but you don't actually get it, buying an item with plat doesn't give you the item, sometimes things in inventory are deleted, etc. You guys have to wait longer, but your updates are generally way less buggier than us on PC. DE can't just hotfix console updates, so imagine if you guys got an update that had a game breaking bug in it. You guys would have to wait a while to get it fixed. It's better for you guys that you get to wait because then the updates you get aren't buggy as heck.

that bug you mentioned actually happened on ps4 before.... So that not a good example. But it doesn't matter well live with it like you guys lived with it. I'm not saying keep us up to date like pc is I'm saying is they need to speed it up a bit so as far we don't get dry spells like we do now. Your only seeing it from your side. The very few times not to long ago DE took a while to bring something out for you guys I think it was before raids pc players where crying and complaining that there was nothing to do. But on console it's like that 1 a month and when people like you say "well at least you have less glitches" pisses people off even more because we have bugs all the time. But we live with it because we know DE will eventually fix it.

So either please you and a few other people and have most people complaining about bugs or have a lot of people pleased for getting a stable update.

I play on the console, I know it gets bugs & glitches on or around updates.

Certification process is to blame for SOME hold ups, and yes it is frustrating waiting for content/fixes, but wanting a broken version is just wrong.

Plus the game is still in development and is bound to have hiccups.

yeah that's why I try not to complain too much because I know it's really Sony being to strict ugh but by that logic pc shouldn't get the update either until they really test out the product other wise it's just "wrong" to give them the broken product.... Oh wait that doesn't fit your argument ... Oops Edited by (PS4)Mazda_07_